Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:11 PM

Default More of me and sis...

After we initiated my sisters friends we decided that was too exciting not to expand our audiences. My sister says she was as turned on as I was watching her friends excitement. After they started touching me and taking turns jacking me off a couple of them decided they might want to suck my cock but didn't know what to do so my sister knelt down and took me in her mouth and proceeded to demonstrate. Now she had done that many times before but never in front of anyone else. Soon it became an almost daily experience and altho my sister enjoyed it she felt she would like to also have a variety of guys to suck and be sucked. That is when we started to devise ways to expand our audience and agreed some "accidental" exhibitionism would be a great attraction. We both started wearing revealing clothes and practiced ways to exhibit ourselves and posing to be sure we showed our wares. We took to riding our bicycles around town I wore open legged thin jersey shorts and nothing else...she either wore the same thing or sometimes a skirt and see through top. We found out that either one of us could stop and talk to people with one foot on the ground and the other on a pedal would give whoever we were talking to a clear view of her pussy and of course my cock. "Accidental" exhibitionism takes a lot of practice but is well worth it. Some times (most times) knowing we were exposed made her wet and my cock grow. It wasn't long until some of my buddies were hitting on her and wanting to see "more" of her which I arranged by inviting them to the house where she was "accidentally" caught sunbathing nude. Our admirers were growing by leaps and bounds ...as was our sexual encounters.
The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post: