View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:34 PM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

..."Go on" I urged. Changing position from lying down to kneeling, my wife exposed herself to the stranger, her pussy clearly visible, her ass and thighs framing it.
I reached over and played with the cheeks of her arse "spread your legs wider" I asked, she opened her thighs more and displayed the intimate sight to his eager gaze. She began sucking me harder & faster, I groaned as our excitement continued to rise and pushed her head further down to take me deeper.
The stranger was glued to the window as we exhibited ourselves to him, the view before him must have looked slightly surreal, the side window revealing a live sex show within reaching distance and the only thing seperating him from us the thin glass of the car window. The stranger had his hand around his cock rubbing it firmly as he watched.

I can't remember how it came about but as I came out of a sexual trance as my wife said "should I wind the window down?" It took me a few moments for the words to sink in, "Do whatever you want" I replied ( I didn't need much persuading!). Kneeling up she reached behind her and lowered the window, as she did this the stranger stepped back a short distance from the car.
I watched her roll down the window half way and a thrill washed over me as I realised it was her suggestion to have the window down. I wanked my cock slowly in anticipation of what may happen, my heart beating faster. My wife bent over and carried on sucking me, the draught of cool air swept through the car adding to the tension, making us both shiver slightly from excitement and cold. The stranger took a step closer his feet crunching on the gravel, the only sound was apart from that was our excited breathing and the blood rushing in my ears slightly.
As the stranger stood inches from the open car window he stroked his cock, feasting his eyes on the vision inside. He didn't move any closer, he just watched, I realised he wasn't going to touch unless he was invited so I beckoned him with a finger & pointed to my wifes arse that was poised near the open window. He reached in and placed a hand on her arse cheek & began kneeding her fleshy derrier, I could hear his hand sliding over her skin, she stopped moving her head on me & just sucked harder, playing her tongue over and around the head of my cock.
He reached in and felt under her, searching for her wet pussy, I felt her move slightly as he eased a finger inside. He couldn't reach all the way in & stopped momentarily as he reached for the winder and rolled the window all the way down so he could lean right in. He grabbed more of her rounded ass, playing with the cheeks, his hands feeling them all over. I slid my hand between her legs, her pussy was wet and hot, feeling hotter with cool air sweeping in. The strangers fingers came into contact with mine as he pushed a finger inside her again, I began rubbing and playing with her clit & could feel the lips of her pussy moving as she accepted another finger inside her.
She let out a gasp of breath as his fingers sunk in and began a slow, steady rhythm, fucking her gently but firmly. I could feel her pussy being fingered as I rubbed her clit & felt around with my left hand, her juices were making those wet, lapping noises and gripped his fingers as they got faster and harder, she made some little whimpers as she began climbing towards an orgasm, her breath became shorter and a little deeper, "god I'd love to sink my cock in there!" The stranger said, the first words he had spoken to us.
"What?" My wife said "he said he wants to fuck you, sink his cock in you!" I answered.

She stopped, raised her head and arched her back as he continued to finger her, her eyes closed as the fingers ploughed into her firmly. "Do you want to?" I asked, she didn't say anything, she just stayed as she was. I could tell she was thinking about what he had just said "I really don't know" she replied. Nothing was said for a short while until I said I said " its up to you, you can do whatever you want just let me know".
We all slowed down a little and waited for an answer, " I don't know" she said " I think I might like to try it, I just don't know. Would you mind? Would you be mad?"
"Like I said, do whatever you want, its up to you!"

As we contemplated the situation we eased off playing and the my wife said "I don't know whether to let him fuck me or not, what should I do?" I didn't answer this time I just lay waiting.
"I'm going to do it!" She said "okay, I'll get the camera" I grabbed the video camera from the bag and got out of the car, "do you mind if I film it?" I asked the stranger "just don't get my face on it" came his reply. "Have you got any condoms?" I said and straight away he pulled one from his pocket "never do anything without them" he said, " good man" I replied. As he unwrapped it my wife moved to the edge of her seat, her arse facing towards us at the side of the car.
I began filming as the stranger edged closer to my wife, he wet his fingers and applied them to her already wet pussy for extra lubrication. He stepped up to her a rubbed his hard, sheathed cock up and down the lips of her pussy & pushed forward with a grunt, sliding his cock to the hilt and grunted again. I knew how he must have felt as her pussy is quite tight & grips when you enter her.
He pushed as far as he could go & then pulled out til the tip of his cock nestled at the opening & he plunged his cock firmly back in, repeating it a few times.
When he thrust into my wifes tight pussy I could hear the breath escape from her, the stranger was making short grunting noises as he fucked my wife, his hands gripped her hips as he started fucking her harder & harder, his strokes becoming more urgent, the sound of her thighs and ass slapping against his body echoed around the small car park.
As he pushed his cock in & out of her I held the camera as steady as I could watching the strangers cock & my wifes pussy in the glow of the view finder, I heard the gasps of pleasure from inside the car as my wife was coming, the stranger gave a few deep thrusts, grunting loudly as he came deep inside her but safely in the condom.
He remained with his cock deep in her pussy as they both savoured their orgasms, his cock twitching as her pussy gripped him.
Slowly he withdrew his softening cock, the full condom swinging heavily.
"Come on, your turn!" My wife said, coming to my senses I quickly stepped forward & realeased my throbbing cock and eased into her freshly fucked pussy, the hot, wet lips were slick with her juices & I fucked her hard & deep while still holding the camera giving what she wanted.
I couldn't hold on too long and felt my balls tightening, my cock growing rock hard and then I came...hard!! Spurt after spurt after spurt all the way inside her, my wife came again feeling my spunk filling her up.
We slowed our pace and I kept my cock as far in as I could then withdrew, our juices leaking out and glistening in the moonlight.

Hope you have enjoyed our first contribution, its a true account of what happened and the first stranger we ever played with.
Our pics and video stills will follow shortly.
The Following 172 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
8nman, akari, akron4, AliDubois, americuadorian, apeyboy, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, ashley71, asterja, BadPhotog, Barmixer, bayuman, bbtonline, bbuk59, beem530i, Beemer1960, bertimos, bobbuilder, bootown888, Bror, buzzy53, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, Chia9876, chubb3g114, Chuckson, clc10, clc100, collector5757, ContinentalCol, cornishman, cows, ctunnel, dallas002, Davyboy, ddandd, DeejayWy, defnikT, Desihubby, DigitalStalker, dkdiablo, Dodgey Bob, Dongster, dragonwelshuk, DRDavenport, dsol, evilstan, exilkr, falcon1015, faploads, fieldmill, Fingersp, frogdown, funlover, goalie351, gonzoman72, greendoor, greenery, gtid5, hilife, hip_i, Hkxliv, honister, Hornyinde, horzag, hot, housepics, icantakeit41, iowarider, ishowwife, jack 1020, jamsicator, jarhead03, jarlen47, jarmen, jellyworm, jimmary, joecaver, joefromnj, johne5, jojo33bdx, joker1961, jowillplease, jul4cpl, Konan, Krimper, kuryaki, lostinataxi, lv2travel2, mag2384, martyscot, McSmoothie, mcubed, meandmygirl, meteor, mgguy, miami30515, mikeinluv, milocool, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, movalrats, Mowgli1, MrLooker, mrspock, MS05, myz_X, naaktstel, nakedskin2000, nalas69, nectcouple, newburyparkcharlie, nkedf, noforeskin2, NoNameRequired, north.uk.cpl, old jer, oldjer, Omega88, outlander2, Peek, pjandrox, postmanuk, pr0nviewer976, Proud Fart, psc, puthan, qagyhidu, Rack11, rak1918, Ramrodjack, Ranger 1, rbp927k, Revilo, rickj, robidoux, Roope, rot, royebb12, rpsaturnal, Rufus the Red, Shadesofwhite, Showoffmywife, sirtosassy, skipper49er, snowhound, sodaboy, southwest.blue, SpeakerFor, Stick31, stockbob, ted roberts, TeddyBare, thebureau, timmyw9, tonz42, topdogger, travelling man, trish6912, tsex, Vcpl, viltojums, VXCguy, warchild132, wheres_here, wickedweasel72, wifeuserscot, willporkem, winnie2, wonderbill, Yelloangel