Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Have you ever fucked in public and gotten caught?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 02:47 AM

Thanked 3,470 Times in 211 Posts
Default Fucking in the spotlight at a party

My wife and I were at a party where we were playing Drinking and Stripping Truth or Dare. We were both as drunk as we could be without passing out. Our luck was not good that night, and we both ended up totally nude, as were many of the other players. My wife drew a question that she failed to answer truthfully and had to perform the Dare on someone other than her husband. She selected a friend that we both had known for about 12 years (who was also nude). Her Dare was to give him the sexiest lap dance that she could provide for three minutes. Being totally wiped out on booze and losing all inhibitions, she straddled him on his lap -- pussy to dick. Well, you can guess the rest of it as she started bouncing up and down on his erect member. She managed to get a good screwing right there in front of everyone that had been playing the game. He began by fucking her while he was seated and her applying the rhythmic up and down motion, but as the pace quickened, he grabbed her under the ass and picked her up and laid her out on the game table and went to work as she moaned and groaned her way to climax before the laughter and applause of the drunken audience. He nailed her good!!! She managed to arise from the table as he extricated himself from her soaking wet pussy. Then she replied, "Oh, my -- that was some fuck!!!" With that she managed to stagger for the bathroom with cum dripping down her leg. When she returned to the party room (still nude), she said, "I am just too tired to continue playing that game." With that, she laid down bare ass naked on the sofa in the same party room and passed out. She stayed there in that state the entire night. The next morning, she said that she could not remember a thing, but that her pussy was a little sore.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0153 (2).JPG  
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post: