Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 03:24 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We eventually laughed/drank away the embarrassment. We started a fire but it was too hot to sit near the pit so we stayed by the cooler. Several walkers passed but it was dark and they carried flashlights walking. Soon my wife reached too drunk and said she needed to lay down. I opened the tent spread all the blankets. I got out our battery powered lantern, placed it in the tent. I assisted her wobbly stumbling drunk self to the opening.

She crawled in. I closed the front and resumed my relaxing to music. Soon my wife called out. I go to the tent and open the front. She is laying on her back completely naked. Her shirt and skirt piled in the doorway between her feet. She said its too hot closed inside to open the vents. I open the side vents as requested. She also requested water so i gave her a bottle. She sat up and downed it. Laid out again. She requested i hang here clothes to dry by the fire to dry. Again i did as requested. As i was closing/zipping the front she said, roll it open so she can get a breeze. This is a small two/three person tent. When you roll the door open the whole inside is visable. I told her this. In her drunk state she said so what, it's dark. I again asked, she said it's dark and if someone sees so what, they shouldn't be looking in someone tent.

I rolled the front and Velcro strapped it completely open. I look at her, she is flat on her back one leg straight one leg bent pussy getting plenty of air. Arms both above her head tits straight up to heaven. I stand looking, I asked how's this. No answer. I reach in and shake her toe. Slight mumble no words. This did cause the bent leg to go out slightly. I ran my finger down the bottom of her foot, her leg moved further. She is now completely exposed, I mean every part of her pussy was there to be examined.

I almost said something about the lantern lighting up the inside of the tent. I walked out to the road and looked back. If you focus on the opening you can see her but no one was moving about. This is an led lantern, so it has the red tent glowing in contrast to the dark and everything lit up. The fire was now coals so I put a big log on it. Took her skirt and shirt hung them close by and resumed relaxing. I tend to drink slower alone so I had music and quiet.

I eventually moved my chair to about five feet in front of the tent opening to assist blocking if walkers happened to look. I was relaxed looking at my wife completly naked sleeping. I just sat admiring her body and feeling lucky. Not sure how much time passed but i was startled by my across the road neighbor. He was standing beside his truck holding fishing rods. He asked if i minded him passing through to the river to night fish. I looked at my wife then back to him. I said, you might want to walk around at the moment. He said, she looked pretty drunk. I said yes she is. We are talking in regular voices so not far apart as sound goes. He said he has enjoyed the view all afternoon as if to say I see her. I kind of just said to myself what the hell. I stood up and said well I guess you can walk through.

He walked over. My back is to the tent. He walks not past but directly up to me. He looks into the tent and said quote "good Lord, she even looks better up close". I said thanks. He said he has been watching since he got here. He has not taken his eyes off her. He is talking past me. I said I guess that's ok. I said you heading to the river, kind of hinting. He said he was but that he wouldn't mind keeping me company with a drink.
I did not know what to say. I looked at him, he's probably mid seventies. He had obviously been watching. I felt safe enough for my wife. I said what about your wife. He said no wife for the last six years. He said if I wanted him to go he would but had waited on a chance for a close look all day. I laughed at him. He said no really, that he even gave up the afternoon fishing watching. I agreed. He went back to his camper and returned with a small cooler and chair.

He put his chair next to mine and said that might block the view better. He drinks for or five beers and spends over an hour talking and just admiring my sleeping wife. He eventually said he was going to bed. He left his chair to assist according to him and went back to his site. He went inside his camper and all was quiet. He was a nice man and we had a good time talking.

Now number two. My neighbor and his wife pulled into the empty site parking their truck. They went inside their camper and I could her talking and rustling around. I hear his camper door shut and see him crossing the empty site. He said he just got permission from the wife for that raincheck drink. I stood and walked over to my truck. I said great but that my wife had already had too much and is sleeping it off. He actually looked at the glowing tent but we were standing to the side. He said well how about us men have a nightcap now that I have a pass. Before I could answer, he turned and went back inside his camper.

I'm standing at my truck thinking what the hell, all day just several looks and taken opportunities and now everyone wants to be social. I had actually forgotten about my wife inviting him and raincheck. I walk over replenish my glass, I crank my truck to check the battery. Turn the music up some. Turn it off and stand at the front of my truck. Soon he walks out and over. We start talking after another introduction. He again explained that they are on the way to Florida for winter but stopping at locations as they go. Lots of detail. I explained we were just there for the afternoon but did not bring anything but food drinks blankets and a tent with no intention of camping till last minute. He asked during my explanation if that was why my wife was not wearing anything under her shirt or skirt.

I smiled and said yes that we were just going to the park for some fun but drinks caused us to stay the night. He pointed at the fire smouldering and said if her only clothes are there where is she. He walked to the side of my truck and looked in. I said be careful or you might see more than you expect. He actually put his finger to his lips and said I know. I said I cranked the truck to check the battery. He said I thought she might be in there with air conditioning. I said no she's out in the tent. Her clothes are drying. We continued talking standing, he said that if i wanted we could sit in the chairs by his camper. I said I better keep the tent in my sight. He said well we can sit in those, pointing at the chairs at the tent.

I said the tents open,too hot, so again you will see more than you expect. We are talking in hushed voices. He said honestly, after meeting and see her earlier all he thought about while he and his wife ate and shopped was the raincheck and that he might see up her skirt again. Come to find out he ordered a bottle of wine and his wife was in the camper sleeping it off. I said all that for a possible glimpse. He took a drink from his oversized thermos glass. He said when I was over earlier I got more than a glimpse. He said she must have forgotten and he was looking at her full on vagina. I just said oh. He said let's make a seventy year old man's day. I said go ahead.

He slowly walked over to the tent. I stayed at the truck for a second watching. He walked up to the opening and stood staring. I followed. I walked up beside him and looked in. Almost two hours and she has not moved a bit. Her breathing would lift her chest slightly up and down. That's it. I finally said well, I warned you that you might see more than you expect. He said you are correct, I was just hoping to see up her skirt and her nipples. This is by far more than I expected. We sat down in the chairs. We talked for some time. He rarely took his eyes off her. When our glasses were empty. He said I better get going before I am missed. We shook hands and walked towards my truck. He stopped and said would you mind if I get another look. I said go ahead. He went back to the tent. He stood sliently. At one point I looked at my watch. It was 10:12. He was still just standing there. When he turned and started walking towards me I looked, 10:15. I said I thought you fell asleep. He said I never want to forget that. We said goodnight.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: