Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 02:53 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Here's why the belated update. I have been consumed with work. My wife has been on me to slow down. My OCD nature did not allow this. Finally she requested some alone time for a long weekend promising to make it enjoyable. After some additional convincing I agreed. Hence an update.

We left after school on a Thursday and drove down to our country house. We had a great time grilling and sitting by a fire relaxing. Of course she came out naked and I took advantage. I stayed up late and my wife allowed me to sleep in.

When I woke up. My wife said for me to shower and get ready to go to the lake campgrounds for a picnic and hike. I did as instructed. I volunteered to load the truck. She had done it.

She was wearing a white under armour grizzly workout shirt with the grizzly head on the chest. A blue sports bra and her denim skirt. Very close to what she wore on our first visit. Skip through to the park.

We did stop by our favorite gas stop but the wife was working. We got supplies and headed to the lake. We parked by the spillway and watched several men fish. It's early Friday morning. We decide to walk/hike down the river. We exit the truck and walk. After we walked awhile we only saw a few people fishing on the rocks. We eventually turned on a trail and walked a path into the woods.

As we walked we saw no one and passed no one. My wife stopped. She pulled off her shirt. I asked if she was hot. She said no just giving me a view. She then pulled off her sports bra and handed it to me. I put it in my cargo pocket. I thought she was going to hike topless. I got excited. Nope. She pulled on her shirt. She turned to me and asked if it was presentable. I said sure. The grizzly head only covered her cleavage partially. Her nipples were actually visable through the stretched material.

Regrettably we walked the entire path with no one else visable. On the way back she asked if her skirt was too long. I said it was for me. She said she was without panties. She took the top of the denim skirt and rolled it. She then pulled it up. The hem was at her ass cheeks. I kept falling behind trying for a glance but not very successfully.

We walked out of the woods on the path we entered. My wife took a selfie and had me stop. She said look, you can see through and my nipples are visable. I said I know. I added that was what I was watching since her skirt was so long. She rolled it again. Now the crease of her ass cheeks are visable. As she walks away she asked "better"? I am staring at the gap between her legs, I respond absolutely.

As we are walking to where we parked we see the same man fishing on the rocks by the water. I said we should stop and ask how was the fishing going. My wife said sure but I'm crossing my arms. We are walking at the top of the riverbank. There are large white rocks lining the sides down to the waters edge. Maybe fifteen feet down at an angle.

As we got parallel above him my wife stood facing him arms across her nipples. I turned and walked around behind a free feet. As I did she asked him how was the fishing. As he turned I did behind her and started walking towards her. Legs apart I am looking between her legs at him looking up at her. I get beside her. He said fishing was not going to good. They talked several seconds and my wife bid him good luck. He watched us as we walked away and rounded the bend out of sight.

I laughed at her. I said strange you cross your arms but stood there giving him a view up between your legs. She said she forgot and if I thought he could see. I stumbled down the rocks by the water and turn looking up at her pussy on full display. I said without a doubt. We continue towards the spillway where we parked. The same two fishermen were sitting on the rocks fishing. My wife said, you think I should ask them how the fish are biting. I said sure. She said for me to walk to the truck. I veered off to the side towards the truck. As I reached the truck she stopped parallel arms crossed. She spent several minutes then turned and headed to the truck. I see both men's heads and shoulders emerge over the bank watching her walk away.

She hops in the truck and said let's go to the park. As we drove away she said they definitely were able to see. I asked what gave her that impression. She said after they turned to face her and answer that fishing was good they started moving up the rocks as they talked. She said after they got half way she said good luck.

We spent the remainder of the morning in the park. We started drinks and food. It was very relaxing getting the occasional pussy view and the constant movement of her tits. Again, regrettably we only saw the occasional passerby exercise walking. As the drinks flowed my wife even stopped covering her nipples. Not that the few that passed by at distance could see.

Our running comment was that the spillway and park were for the geriatrics since we saw no one who looked remotely close to our age. My wife said let's go. As I opened the back of the truck bed I see chairs, blankets my large yeti cooler and camping gear. She said that we should drive over and check out the camping area.

Skip through the drivel. We found a spot next to the river in the trees on a loop off the main road. Six dollars to camp. Water and electric. Not long and we had everything unloaded and the tent up. It was hot and we/I was sweating. We then headed out of the campgrouds and drove country roads picking up wood for a fire. Done. Now we are at our site relaxing and listening to music from the truck radio. There is an empty space and a large travel trailer in the next. Empty space on our other side and the main road after that. Two empty spaces across the road. So as private as we could get.

After several hours, were are well into our drinks and see the occasional passerby exercise walking. My wife made no attempt to cover. Several would walk by to the main road and return staring. We are not far off the road. One gentleman even walked up to greet us and hold a five minute conversation talking to my wife's tits. No chance at a pussy view. Sitting in the folding chair did not offer this.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: