Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:43 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

It has been a hit and miss all summer. If you look back this behavior has been a long slow progression. Mostly in the last few years. I was her first and only partner till the last few years. Now she has increased her number to five. It seems she has to have an emotional attachment to the individual first then alcohol next. It used to be alcohol was a crutch. Now it's more of a way she can open up first encounter.

I too enjoy our experiences. If I am involved or watching her. I don't know that accepting is the correct term. In all, I am very secure in our relationship. The progression was for my wife to feel secure in our relationship.

I am always wondering what's next. Yes I set up situations that may or may not lead to excitement. I try to expect nothing. But I'm always hopeful. Being a tall, attractive, blonde with large natural tits help. I see no indication she is wanting to change but who knows, I'm enjoying the ride.

Pictures continue to be a soft subject. She has allowed some and in the public situations she felt indifferent. I keep looking in the up skirts and one boob pictures because I saw several cell phones taking pictures in New Orleans. I did post one earlier that she sent me early one morning while on a trip. First post I cropped to cleavage. The second I posted the uncut version.

I wish I could remember exact conversations. My wife is learning that most men find her attractive and she is getting better and better at teasing.

I will finish jays visit today.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: