View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
I think if you start the conversation with your wife by apologizing for being such a dick, the talk will go better than you expect.

DR
Good advice, I'm sure, though I've not felt able to do it yet. Even though it had the desired effect - and some - the embarrassment factor is still too high. I'm worried that she regrets doing what she did and she's just waiting for me to bring it up before letting me know what she thinks of my perversions 🙁

However, as an aside I did get 'feedback' from her brother. Yesterday we we're out shopping with our wives and they both went into changing rooms at Oasis to try clothes on. After they disappeared her brother said to me "I don't know why she's gone in there , she's not usually shy about getting her tits and bits out." Obviously I had to respond with an air of not quite understanding, so I quizzically said "eh?" His response was to ask if I had missed her "prancing about with her tw*t out by the pool" (you've got to love the bluntness of northern English blokes &#128514. I was determined not to miss another opportunity - this was the second time he'd brought the situations up - so I laughed and said 'oh yeah, I wasn't sure you'd noticed but it was quite a show wasn't it?' I said I hoped he wasn't too embarrassed and he said he wasn't but it was a bit 'fucking weird'. I was absolutely desperate to tell him that it had been the highlight of my holiday. In fact I'd love to send him a link to this thread, part of me thinks he's enjoyed the last few months but in reality that's probably just wishful thinking.

What do you think? Anyone been in a remotely similar situation? I'd love to test the situation further but I'm not sure. I'm running out of time, they fly back to Perth on Thursday evening ...😰
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post: