View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 12:16 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default True

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
As I've mentioned before my GF is more of an "accidental" exposure kinda gal. When we went to the beach on vacation she did spend a couple of days topless; one on an isolated stretch of beach, the other at a nude beach. She did enjoy being topless, but didn't like people staring at her completely exposed tits so much. You'd think that a pair of tits at a nude beach wouldn't get that much attention considering the amount of naked people; but I guess the guys there found her tits more noteworthy. She didn't like the attention.

But if your gal doesn't mind or even enjoys the attention, the nude beach is a good place to go. Many women find the nude beach less daunting to get topless at, due to the abundant amount of nudity. One friend of mine once told me she went topless at a nude beach because she felt she was "standing out" too much wearing a bathing suit, so she dropped her top to "blend in."
Since most women are nude, being merely topless probably seems quite conservative in their minds. On the flip side, my busty wife sometimes wears a top at nudist resorts so her tits don't go "flopping around." Because of this, she "stands out" and gets even more attention wearing a top amongst mostly nude women.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post: