View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 10:48 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I'm envious of these group vacation situations where one lady decides to go topless; and the other(s) - perhaps feeling challenged or not to be outdone - decides to follow suit. Nudity does tend to be contagious.
I can only imagine what it's like for the men to witness their significant other - particularly if they don't ordinarily do this - to just pop off their top and show their breasts in front of everyone!

Unfortunately I wasn't there to witness my fiancée's first time. She went on a "girls trip" with her BFF a couple of years back; a Caribbean cruise. They made an excursion in St Martin. As they walked on the beach her friend realized it was topless; and without much ado she just popped off her top. My prudish fiancée just looked at her - and she would later describe to me that with her small frame and large breasts her friend actually looked spectacular. I guess feeling challenged, or not to be outdone, my fiancée popped her top off moments later.
A year later we would go to St Martin ourselves; and she would go topless again. But that was by ourselves.

I know nudism is "different", but that's the closest I've ever come to that experience. We had just gotten into the social nudist scene with my ex, and had met a few people. One couple we had met online; and then we met in person at a nudist get-together. My wife then was still very shy though; and she agreed to meet with them only if she could stay covered with a sarong. It was a bit of a let-down; but at least she hit it off with our new female friend.
We decided to meet again at a resort. My wife actually looked forward to hanging out with them again. When we got there our friends stripped down naked immediately. My wife looked at our female friend - and I guess feeling challenged or not to be outdone - she immediately yanked off the sarong she was wearing. Our friends finally got to see my wife completely naked in front of them. Our male friend didn't try to hide the fact that he liked what he saw.

But yeah; it's much better when it happens between people who have known each other for a while. You've had time to imagine what the other person looks like naked/topless; and when it finally happens, there's that "Eureka!" moment!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: