View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 02:39 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

We were swimming in a hotel pool and there were 3 guys all college age or older, we were mid 40's, sitting on the side drinking beer. My wife had been trying to talk me into going to this very expensive restaurant for dinner, I was resisting. Finally I said "we can go to Chez Toots, or whatever the name was, if you figure out a way to flash those guys over there."

I was bluffing, no way she would do it, then she asked me, "tits or pussy?"

"Tits for dinner, pussy if you want to go dancing later also."

She splashed me and called me a butthead, the bluff worked, I thought. Then she kept teasing me saying she was going to do it unless I stopped her. "go for it", was all I said. But I could see she was working up courage. Then she swam a half lap and got out of the pool where they were sitting. She stood in front of them for a few minutes talking, I couldn't hear much, then her hand reached in front of herself and the guys started clapping and yelled over to me, "Dinner and dancing tonight". She walked back to me, red blushing, thy whistled and clapped.

I gave them the thumbs up and we went to our room for some hot times before dinner.
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: