Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:25 PM

Default Food Court

One more mother story that I remember pretty well.

I was at the food court at the mall. A mother pushes up an oversized stroller up a few tables away from me and starts messing with her kids. I notice she has on a short dress and pay close attention. Eventually, I'm well rewarded. She bends far forward to go through a bag, and the dress rides up halfway up her ass. She had on pretty casual striped panties. As she leaned forward enough, you could see her pussy come between her legs, covered only by a thin form hugging piece of fabric. You could even see little pubic hairs coming out the sides. She gave me, and anyone else that happened to look from the whole food court, this view for about 30 seconds.

Eventually she reached back and put her hand on he ass and then quickly sat up, obviously realizing what she was showing. She turned around and saw me. I just sat there grinning. She turned 3 shades of red. She never said a word to me, but never showed me anything else the rest of the time. She was young and sexy however, and I got to stare at her for the next 10 minutes while she finished feeding her kids knowing what she was hiding beneath her dress.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to rjgoggins For This Useful Post: