View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 12:48 PM

Thanked 5,723 Times in 428 Posts

… CONTINUED (the penultimate part)

Only a couple of nights later, I got a phone call.

“Are we going to finish this game before Julie gets back?”

It was Gail. I didn’t understand where Julie came into it, so said nothing about that. What I did say, though, was, “When would you like to finish it?”

“Tomorrow?”

“Sounds good.”

So the following evening, I turned up at the flat. Gail met me at the door and as soon as I was in, and it was shut, grabbed me and gave me a huge kiss that lasted quite a while and by the time it ended, I felt as though I had been turned inside out. I went into the living room ready to collapse onto the sofa, but it wasn’t there. Neither were the chairs. Only the coffee table stood forlornly in the centre of the room.

“We ordered a new suite yesterday, but it isn’t due to arrive until Saturday,” she explained. “Come with me.” I did. Gail’s bedroom was small and cosy, made all the more so for being filled by the most massive double bed I’d ever seen. Is there one bigger than a king-sized? If so, that’s what it was. There was a huge area on which to spread out the board, question cards, dice and, most importantly, us. A small cabinet on each side was sufficient to hold the drinks and snacks.

“I don’t know,” I said, mock-seriously. “If I come into your room, will you promise to be good?”

“Good? Darling, I’ll be brilliant.” She gave me a peck on the cheek and left to fetch the wine. I felt no guilt; Lynda was long gone, and Julie and I not yet boyfriend and girlfriend, although it felt we might be heading that way.

Gail returned, poured out the drinks and made herself comfortable on the bed so I joined her. She took a sheet of paper out of the Triv box and studied it. “So last time,” she announced, “You were yellow, I was orange.” She took out the circles. “I had five wedges. Oh, you call them cheeses, don’t you? Mine are blue, orange, yellow, green and brown so I only need the pink. You have three, the blue, brown and pink, so you need –”

“All right, don’t rub it in. Just say you’re thrashing me and be done with it.”

She chuckled, and inserted the wedges into each circle. “And here’s where the circles were,” placing them on the board. “And it was my turn.”

Pride cometh before a fall! She got the very first question wrong and passed me the dice. I went for the green and threw a six to land one square short, where I was stopped in my tracks by a question on Chekhov. All those episodes of Star Trek, and I hadn’t even noticed he wrote plays.

Gail was heading straight for the pink, the only cheese she needed, so went across the hub. In two moves she was on it – a risk of course, but worth taking when you’re two ahead. Requesting a pink question, she got one on Star Trek, but it didn’t mention The Cherry Orchard, it asked who’d written the theme music. I’d forgotten, but it turned out she hadn’t.

“What do I get?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

From my jeans pocket, I retrieved the rules I’d printed out. “Rule 3, dear.” I passed it to her.

“Oh.” She placed it on the cabinet on her side for future reference. Then the lucky cow threw a six, to go straight to the pink. She pulled out the card and started to read the question, but I stopped her.

“For the last cheese, you have the category chosen for you.”

She retrieved the sheet of paper. “That’s not on here.”

“No, I forgot to add it. It would be rule 5 if I’d remembered.”

Muttering ‘cheat’ under her breath she handed me the card, and I chose a question.

“This is on History. What was the name of Queen Victoria’s eldest daughter?”

“She was called Victoria too!” No hesitation whatsoever. I passed her the final cheese and removed my socks, having taken off my shoes already because I was sitting on the bed. Gail, I noticed, was wearing neither shoes nor socks. So it was back to the hub and in two moves, she was there.

I scanned the next question card, and gave up. “ I bet you’ll know all those.”

“OK, variation. Forget the cards and ask me anything. Call it Rule 6 if you like.”

“Good idea.” I took a sip of my wine, sat and thought for a second.

“Got it. A pink question. In The Big Bang Theory, what is Sheldon’s first name?”

That stopped her. She had a couple of swigs of wine, went to the loo, returned, sat back on the bed, and said, “It’s Howard, isn’t it?”

“No, Sheldon IS his first name. Sheldon Cooper.”

“Trick question! You swine!” Then she laughed out loud, and to show I was forgiven, hugged me tightly, and gave me another long kiss to go with it.

“My turn again.”

“Not yet! I have to take something off.” Actually, she didn’t at this stage; she’d forgotten the rules, but I said nothing and let her go ahead. She took hold of her huge floppy pullover, peeled it off and threw it across the room to land neatly on a chair. When I looked back she was half naked! Hidden under this great big thing, she hadn’t put on a shirt or bra. She lay on her back, laughing at my surprise, which made her breasts ripple most alluringly. I delicately caressed one with each index finger, tantalisingly circling the nipples, which by now were threatening to put dents on the ceiling. The frustration made her wince, and after a few seconds, she grabbed my hands, and thrust them onto her sizeable yet shapely tits. My tongue followed my fingers, and we forgot the game for a while, particularly when she reached out and grabbed my cock. Even from outside my jeans, it felt good.

“Come on, it’s my go now.” I picked up the dice and in two moves reached the green, and a lucky science question got me the cheese.

Gail started to unfasten her jeans, but I stopped her. “You can keep those on, you took one off at the hub when you didn’t have to.” I showed her Rule 3.

“So you cheated twice on the same question! I’ll have to make you pay for that …”

And I did pay for it, by getting the next question wrong. Gail now had to move away from the hub, but the dice, and the questions were kind to her and she was soon back, requesting another question, ‘one of your made-up ones,’ as she called it.

“Pink question again then. In The Hitch-Hikers Guide To The Galaxy, what are the names of the two mice?”

“Frankie and Benjy.”

“Congratulations, you’ve won!”

“And I invoke Rule 7.”

“There isn’t one.”

“Yes there is, I’ve just decided: ‘When a game is won, all participants must remove all remaining clothing immediately.’”

Thus saying, she slid off her jeans. Wow! She hadn’t been wearing any knickers either. In seconds, she had me naked too and there we were on the bed with her eager mouth already fastened round my dick, which was surely harder than it had ever been before. Following her lead, I placed my tongue between her slitheringly wet pussy lips, while my fingers closed in on her awaiting clitoris. She came noisily the instant I touched it.

“Bloody hell, Everard. Time to turn round.”

We did. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly round me as I lay on top of her, looking into her lovely eyes, caressing her astonishing hair, and brushing her sensuous lips with tiny kisses. Suddenly, Gail made a grab for my dick to insert it, but I pushed her hand away and held it myself, dipping it in her juices then rubbing it against her clit, until her breaths became so short they were little more than gasps.

“Ooohhh, fuck!” she panted. “Stop that! I want it in me NOW!!

Slowly, tantalisingly, I eased into her tunnel of love, taking several seconds for my entire length to penetrate. She raised her head and forced her tongue down my throat as we started to move together. She was bucking so much I could hardly stay on. This was going to be a big one; I could almost feel it starting in the soles of my feet. And so it proved.

“Bloody hell … oohh blooody HELLL … oh SHIT … oh FUCK! … OH GOD … OOHH GODDDD!!! … OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD!!!! … OOHH … oohh … oh …”

And that was just me. You should have heard what she was like.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: