View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Pix of naked girl getting arrested

This is a more complete set of a girl in one of the other threads, and some background info. It's 3 pix from Naked Mile 2001. The Naked Mile is a former University of Michigan tradition that happened at the end of every university year, in April, where college students of both sexes took off their clothes and ran about a mile naked down the streets of Ann Arbor Michigan through cheering crowds.

A little background. There had been lots of complaints in previous years of women getting photographed, and the photographs getting posted on the Internet. These complaints were coming partly from the police and the university. But amazingly, they were also coming from the women themselves. Like, "I'm a beautiful 18-21 year old girl, and I just want to run down the streets of a city naked through huge crowds of people, I don't want anyone to PHOTOGRAPH me!" Geez, get real. Anyway, all that you usually see in Naked Mile pix is one brief, blurry flash of a girl running past, often covering herself because she's seen the photographer.

So, the police and the university didn't like the tradition one bit, and in 2001 the police warned everyone that anyone caught doing it would get arrested.

Well, on the evening of April 17, 2001, the students tried to run naked anyway. Mostly, the police just warned them, threatened them with arrest, and pushed them back to where their clothes were, and they did. But I guess some didn't take the warnings seriously, and ended up actually getting arrested and led away by the cops... naked of course. Unluckily for the runners, and luckily for us, some intrepid photographers were there to document the arrests.

Our subject in these photographs is one of these (un)lucky ones. She's about 19 or 20, I guess, very pretty, with long, soft, straight, light brown hair. She's wearing blue and white running shoes, white socks, black-frame glasses, a black plastic hairband... and absolutely nothing else. No shirt, no pants or skirt, no bra, no panties, no necklace, nothing. Basically, she is naked. She's got perfect firm C-cup tits with hard nipples in all 3 pix, and a beautiful slim body with a sixpack and soft light brown pubes (unfortunately we can't see if her pussy lips are trimmed). I dunno what she did to provoke the police, but it must have been something because they're definitely arresting her.

I have analyzed the pix in detail and I present below the details of my analysis. Call me obsessed if you will, but these pix just push so many of my buttons (public nudity, forced exposure, bondage, domination, humiliation, punishment) that I think they are timeless classics. Yes I'm a freak, but this is how I manage my freakiness. I think what I love about the pix is that she wanted to be naughty, but not this naughty. But she went too far and it got out of her control.

I wasn't there, but I read everything that I could about the Naked Mile right around the time that this happened and the pix came out. I would appreciate any other info, such as the girl's name, what happened afterwards, and so on. Of course if anyone has more pix of this girl, then by all means post 'em.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to bamester For This Useful Post: