Thread: NAP 2016
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 11:18 PM

Thanked 11,125 Times in 384 Posts

The management of the event does not seem much concerned with pleasing their (regular price) customers. Charging the same amount for Saturday as Sunday cuts down the number of photographers to make access easier. But it also cuts down the number of naked women spectators. Girls posing around the pool seemed completely random this year. No organization or effort to get larger numbers of them out and about. But God bless the few who were out all day and sweated their asses off Sunday afternoon. If there was a point to Saturday's "games" I missed it. And Sunday's contest got inexplicably aborted before it really got going. Everyone who has seen a Wet-T contest knows that the best and wildest action happens after the field gets narrowed. It was obvious that some of the girls were planning to show more in the second round.

Sunday morning's Act of God also hurt naked women spectator attendance but I can't blame management for that one. Management obviously catered to the thousand dollar Gold attendees to the point of them being allowed inside the fence and thus often blocking the shots for us hoi pollei.

If you've always wanted to attend but haven't made it, I highly suggest you get there soon as I predict a rapid decline and fall if major changes aren't made quickly.

Brightening my weekend, I had a lot of fun Saturday afternoon and evening across the street.

My photos are all watermarked because I got tired of the thieves so I won't upset anyone by posting them here. I've posted Sunday's contest on flickr and will slowly get the rest up. https://www.flickr.com/photos/fetishphotog/albums
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post: