View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 09:26 AM

Thanked 69,840 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default The Next Night.

We showered and enjoyed our nakedness. Eventually we got dressed, we had a BBQ to go to that evening. After being naked for nearly 24 hours, I was disappointed that we had to get dressed. It was casual, so I redressed. Leanne dressed in jeans and a simple white cotton top. No bra once again, I don’t know if she even owned one.

We arrived at my mates place and went around to the back patio. I made the introductions, their were six mates and their girlfriends. I put a six pack in the esky and took a seat next to Leanne. We enjoyed a few beers and soon relaxed. Leanne got on well with the others and enjoyed herself.

My best mate Brad had had more than a few beers and was getting louder with each one. He then delighted in telling Leanne about my previous drunken exploits. Everyone laughed. I too tried to laugh it off.

I went and grabbed another beer from the esky, Brad came up to me and said.

“So.”

“So, what.” I replied.

“Where did you guys meet?”

I told him how we had met at a party the previous Friday and that we had seen each other a few times since.

He just grinned and asked.

“So, I mean, have you two.”

As he then inserted his index finger into an enclosed circle made by his thumb and finger on his other hand and started to make a rather crude gesture.

I playfully hit him and said.

“Bugger off.”

He grinned even more and placed his hands on my shoulders and said.

“If you have, I want details.”

I said. “We have become very close.”

He released my shoulders, grinned stupidly at me and remade the aforementioned hand gesture.

Not wanting to trash Leanne’s reputation, I just shook my head and walked off.

We left about midnight, since I was driving I had stopped drinking, Leanne had had a few more and was a little drunk.

This had the effect of making her more disinhibited. She tried to straddle me in the drivers seat and started hungrily kissing me. I slapped her on the ass, this only encouraged her more. I pushed her back and asked.

“What are you doing?”

“Sorry, I get really horny when I’m drunk.”

“Well I can’t drive like this.” I said.

She just kissed me gain. I fought her off and got her back into her seat. I started to drive, within a minute she reached over, unzipped my pants and released my cock. Thinking back to a mate at school who crashed his car while getting a blowjob. I said

“This is not a good idea.”

She just shrugged and continued to stroke me.

It was my first time getting a road handjob.

We arrived safely at her place. I admonished her. She just replied.

“ I’ve been a naughty girl. Are you going to punish me?”

With that I slapped her hard on the ass. That caused her to jump and let out a yelp.

She then dragged me into her apartment. We started to kiss passionately as our hands fumbled with each other’s clothing.

Finally naked, I lifted her up and carried her into bed. I threw her onto the bed. She bounced and said.

“Yeah that’s how I like it, be rough with me.”

With that I wrestled her and pinned her to the bed. I straddled her and forced my cock into her mouth. She hungrily sucked me to hardness. I pushed my cock hard down her throat until she gagged. That seemed to get her off more and I proceeded to fuck her mouth.

I reached back and proceeded to finger her pussy. She responded and humped my hand. Not wanting to cum, I pulled out of her throat and went down on her until she had another incredible orgasm.

Not wanting a break she got on her hands and knees and shimmied over to the side of the bed and demanded that I fuck her.

Same routine, I penetrated her, she breathed and I waited. She pushed back. Green light. I now started to piston my cock in and out her ass. She met each in stroke with a hard thrust back. She talked dirty again. It had the wanted effect and really turned me on. As my balls tightened I pulled out. I admonished her again and told her.

“ Bad girls, don’t get rewarded with cock.”

I slapped her ass cheeks hard. She howled in delight. I then creamed her ass again and proceeded to fuck her.

She just kept yelling. “Harder, harder!”

I fucked her as hard as I could, with my hands on her hips I pulled her back harder. On each thrust my balls slapped into her pussy. She responded and reached down and started to finger her pussy. ( I only found out about that later.)

Once again she writhed her way through another orgasm which caused me to erupt deeply into her ass once again. I then collapsed down onto her and caused her to collapse onto the bed.””

As we recovered, she snuggled in my arms and we chatted. I asked her was she always this wild in bed. She told me that she was and how she had restrained herself the previous night. Worried about how I would respond to her.

She then told me, as I fucked her ass tonight, how she had fingered herself but was unable to reach deep enough, so she ended up rubbing her clit until she came.

I just let that revelation sink in.

Exhausted we soon fell asleep.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post: