View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 12:22 AM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortlong View Post
Maybe I'm just the insanely jealous type (pretty sure I am) but why do you want to see her with another man?

If we're at the nude beach, I do like guys checking out my wife. I love that I'm giving back a little to the community, plus there's something about seeing guys appreciate her body. I want to check out their wives too, for sure. Golden rule there, to some extent.

But I really don't want my wife to be with another man.
I once asked a swinger what he got out of seeing his wife with other men's dicks in her. He told me he enjoyed seeing her pleasured. So I guess for some guys it's really about their wives' sexual needs.
For some other guys it's more of a BDSM thing. They like seeing their partner "defiled." That's a bit more perverse.

I myself am not really the jealous type; but I've never been into seeing my partner with someone else's dick in her. I'm perhaps more conservative and into the whole "monogamy" thing. But I have loved seeing my partner naked in front of other people - in the flesh. Nudism provided the perfect platform for this. The great thing about social nudism is that it's a mutual thing. People get to see your partner completely naked, and she gets to see them naked as well so it's "fair." When you get to hang out with other nudist couples, and everyone sees and appreciates each other's nakedness, it's actually a very intimate and sensual way of sharing.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: