View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 04:36 AM

Thanked 69,849 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default First Anal Sex: My Experience. Share Yours.

I would like to recount my introduction into the wonderful world of anal sex.

Growing up I attended and all boys Catholic school. No and before you ask, it was not with another boy.

I mention that to let you know that my interaction with girls was fairly limited.

I did take up athletics at a local club, and got to meet a lot of really hot toned girls.

And before you ask, no I did not ass fuck one of them.

But it greatly improved my confidence in talking to girls. However I was confined to the friend zone. So no luck there.

Anyway, school finished and I went off to university.

A whole new world opened up, being the Seventies and with the advent of women’s lib and the introduction of the contraceptive pill, girls were were lot less sexually inhibited. Especially if the right amount of alcohol was added to the mix.

Most Friday and Saturday nights meant going to clubs and parties.

At one party I met this girl, named Leanne. Soon as we met, it was like we had known each other for years. We happily chatted for hours, we danced and we kissed.

Let me describe her, she was not beautiful in the classical sense, but cute and had the most beautiful smile, that rarely left her lips. Her eyes were a stunning blue and they literally twinkled. She wore no make up and her shoulder length blonde hair looked as though it hadn’t been brushed, but as I got to know her she was becoming more attractive, dam hormones.

But she had the most fantastic body. She was tall, about 5 foot 11. I’m 6 foot 1. This will be important later in the story. She was slim, not quite model like, but close. She was dressed in flared jeans (it was the 70’s), Tie Dye shirt (see below) and leather sandals. So pretty much a hippie chick. It was hard to make out her breast size, due the camouflaging effects of the multiple bright colours of her shirt.

Later as we were playing pool, I soon noticed that she was braless. (Thank God for the 70’s). Her breasts were a nice size, at least a full handful and had a beautiful hang to them. As she took a shot her breasts would swing with the momentum of her arm moving.

Later we took a walk and the next thing I know she had her tongue down my throat. Who was I to complain and enjoyed it.

As the party was breaking up, I offered her a lift home as I had not been drinking. Arriving at her apartment, she invited me in. Her flat mate was out still. With our lips locked we stumbled into her apartment and fell onto the sofa and continued kissing. Next she pulls away from me and proceeds to pull her shirt off. Out spring the two most perfect breasts that I had ever encountered. Not that I had a lot of experience with breasts.

I just sat there staring at them. She smiles and said.

“ You can touch them.”

I needed no further encouragement. At first I squeezed them, then proceeded to tweak her nipples, which were pale pink and about half an inch long as they became fully erect. I moved my head in and began to suck on her nipples. She started to moan, after a few minutes she starts breathing heavily. Encouraged by her reaction, my hand started to caress her stomach and then her thighs and then I moved up to her groin and start rubbing her pussy through the denim. Mean while still sucking on her wonderful nipples. My hand doesn’t get slapped away, so next I reach down her jeans and am greeted with the luxuriant feel of her pubic hair. My fingers explore further and find the object of my desire. The tightness of her jeans stops me from from getting my fingers in deeply. She senses this and starts to unzip her jeans. I take a break from what I’m doing, to watch her wiggle her jeans over her hips and slide them down her legs and finally kick them off. I have always found it very erotic to watch a girl strip.

This allows me to start to deeply penetrating her pussy with two fingers. I go back to sucking her nipples. I now want to taste her, so I start to gently kiss her stomach and slowly proceed down to my final objective.

As I reach her pussy, I finally taste her juices, which are flowing freely now. It is a mix of saltiness with a hint of sweetness as well, the odour was not unpleasant and I soon found it very sexually stimulating.

So I continue to glide my tongue up and down her pussy lips.

Luckily I had been instructed in the art of Australian Kissing.

See my other thread for it’s meaning.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...33#post2561433

I soon found her clitoris and felt it enlarge and harden as I continued to gently suck on it. Mean while I am using two fingers to penetrate her with rapid hand movements. She started to push my head into her pussy which encourages me to increase my efforts and I start to penetrate her with my tongue as I now rub her clitoris with my well lubricated fingers. Next thing she stops breathing and just lets out a long gasp as her belly tightens and her legs clamp around my upper body. Next I am greeted with a sudden gush of her juices.

As her orgasm subsided she pushed me away from her pussy and we kissed again. I always find it is the most erotic thing, when a girl kisses you passionately with your lips dripping with her own juices.

Next thing we hear the door being unlocked, with her being naked and me still dressed. She quickly gathers her clothes and dashes into her bedroom.

Her door slams as the front door opens. In comes her flat mate. She greets me with my face covered in her friends juices and an obvious hard on in my trousers. She smiles and says.

“ I hope I haven’t come home at the wrong moment.

I blush and reply. “ No not really, Ok maybe a bit.”

I chatted to her flat mate for awhile. Waiting for Leanne to make an appearance. Eventually she does, wearing flannelette pyjamas. I was a bit shocked, I supposed I imagined she would have slept nude and not owned a pair of such unflattering PJ’s.

I sensed the mood had been broken and with no further encouragement from her I made my apologies, saying I had to get up early and must go. Just as I was leaving, Leanne grabbed my arm and asked.

“ Can I see you again?”

“ Sure how about I pick you up at Seven tomorrow evening and we go for dinner.” I replied.

“Great, see you tomorrow night.” She smiled , then lent forward, we kissed goodbye and I left.

Driving home I was left with a severe case of blue balls. I went home to a cold shower, which did nothing to relieve my predicament. Eventually I manually satisfied my desires and went to bed.

I awoke in the morning feeling excited about what the night would bring.

I arrived at seven to pick her up. What a difference 24 hours makes. She had done her make up and hair and was wearing a short hippie mini dress, (see pic below gives an approximate idea of the outfit.) She complimented this outfit by wearing knee high white boots, which really accentuated her slender long legs before they disappeared under the hem of her dress, probably about four inches below her butt cheeks.

Nothing indecent and yes, I later found out , she was wearing panties. But the whole effect nearly made me blow in my pants right there. She could see I was impressed with her effort. She smiled then hugged me and gently pressed her body against my hardening cock. Her being tall meant that her pussy was pressed directly against my cock. Then the flat mate appeared and said Hi. With that Leanne suddenly pulled away. That was twice now that the flat mate had interrupted my fun.

Dinner was nice, can’t remember what we had. Feeling proud of her, wanting to show her off. I suggested we go dancing, which she happily agreed to.

Went to a local club. Dirty dancing had not been invented yet, but we gave a pretty good version of it. It involved a lot of close contact and using our bodies to caress each other.

After a break, she excused herself to go to the ladies. As she disappeared across the room, I happily watched the undulations of her buttocks with each step. I also noticed that guys would turn their heads and watch as she passed them. I felt incredibly proud as she disappeared from view.

When she returned, I asked.

“ Do you want to get out of here?”

“ Thought you would never ask.”

“Back to your place?”

“ No, my flat mate will be home. We could go parking.”

“Ok” I nodded

After driving for a while, I found a nice secluded place to park, with no passing traffic and no street lights.

We quickly scrambled into the back seat and embraced and kissed. She took the lead and unbuttoned my shirt, next down went my zipper. Then she yanked out my quickly hardening cock.

She looked at me and said.

“I felt bad about last night. I mean I got off and you didn’t”

With that she started gently sliding her hand up and down my cock. When I was good and hard she then slid down onto the floor. She started to lick up and down the length of my cock and gently cradled my balls in her hand. Then while looking up at me, in the moonlight, she gently enveloped the tip of my cock between her lips. She started to suck, not breaking eye contact. To this day, I still find this incredibly erotic. Finally she broke eye contact as she took the shaft of my cock deeper into her mouth, she then started to swirl her tongue around my cock as she continued to suck and move her mouth up and down my cock. She couldn’t quite Deepthroat me, but I gave her an A for effort.

It was such a turn on watching her head bob up and down on my cock. I soon found my balls tightening with the impending arrival of my eruption. To try and extend my pleasure I looked up at the car roof and started to do some mathematical equations in my head. This helped and I could feel my balls relax. I think she sensed this as she started to suck harder and faster and pumping my cock with her hand. Bugger this I thought and focussed on my enjoyment and let myself be overcome by the absolute pleasure.

Just as I was about to come I warned her. To my surprise she kept on sucking. I then exploded in her mouth. A good 5 to 6 spurts and she kept sucking. After I was done she raised her head , wiped her mouth and smiled at me. I have had a girl who swallowed before. However the next thing Leanne did totally surprised me.

If you will excuse me, I’m getting hard just remembering this. Need to go flog my log. Will continue with the story tomorrow
Attached Thumbnails
E267E287-2EB8-4174-BD99-2C645C18B775.jpeg   7FD5C54D-EF42-4AD8-9261-D4AFFF4C0660.jpeg  

The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post: