Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] You Never Have Enough, I Guess
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 08:32 PM

Thanked 1,069 Times in 47 Posts
Default You Never Have Enough, I Guess

I've been working on this girl for a while and casually seeing her for a couple weeks. College girl. Young. Athletic. Cuter than a stuffed bunny rabbit with floppy ears. I had five days vacation to burn and, on a whim, I asked her to go backpacking with me.

Now, I ask you, what is the correct number of condoms to carry into the wilderness when accompanied by a hopeful prospect whom you have never yet banged? Given that I had absolutely no positive reassurance that she'd put out I thought I was wildly optimistic to pack nine Trojans.

Now, I'm not about to complain that she jumped me the first evening before I'd finished setting up the tent, nor that she seemed even more eager for sex than I was. I certainly won't complain that her body was even better than I thought or that she was more experienced and less inhibited than I had dared to imagine. -and no man has ever complained upon hearing "I'm not really into snuggling for its own sake, but I'll lay here and jerk you off for a while if you think we can go again." ...but I didn't anticipate shagging like teenage rabbits when I packed for this trip!

We burned through three condoms the first night; just a couple miles down the trail. I put a fourth to good use (and ohhhh my goodness was that good use!) before breakfast. ...it turns out she actually was a pretty cute snuggler in between, by the way--she just needed to wear herself out. Before noon on the second day she had tackled me behind a big rock (that's five), and all afternoon she was whispering in my ear ideas for how to spend our evening creatively. Mid morning on day three when we spread our sleeping bags in a secluded spot beside a gorgeous little water fall and took it slow for nearly an hour I was wearing the last of my precious latex tubes.

Here I am, having the best sex I have known in years with a girl the likes of which I might never manage to bed again, and we are in the middle of the wilderness with all the time in the world and no one else around...but I'm out of condoms--and we are in the middle of the wilderness! I failed to dream big enough, and this wild horny college girl is a safe horny college girl who makes sure I'm wrapped up before any skin on skin contact. What in the world am I supposed to do?

Well...the Leave No Trace ethic comes to the rescue. We're camping. I've been putting all those used condoms in a little ziplock bag. I can reuse them! I even have the wrappers. With a little sleight of hand she will never know!

It turns out, she'll know. That worked about twice, and when she realized what I was doing she was not happy.

Sure, later on their was a very satisfying "sorry I freaked out" blowjob...and plenty of snuggling...and some grinding...even some naked, sweaty, snuggle grinding that went from giggles to some pretty loud "oh yes"ing... There was also some pretty awesome hiking. But the magic was gone. The raw, pulsating sexual energy was broken.

When I offered her a shower at my place before I dropped her off I got an " aww, aren't you cute--but no" smile. When I texted her an offer of dinner tonight I had to take a rain check.

I can only hope that the next tîme I get her off by ourselves I can, well, get her off (you know) by ourselves. ...but I can't help but wonder how things would have gone differently had I just bought enough fucking condoms!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Indystudpaul For This Useful Post: