View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 12:09 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Jamaica

My wife and I went to Jamaica years ago for two weeks. We stayed at a two bedroom "mansion" up on a hillside about 3 miles from the beach. A friend had recommended this and it was a value. The "mansion" was set up to have two couples but we were the only ones using it. It came with a lady cook, a housekeeper, a groundskeeper and a pool boy. I had tried to get my wife to go to Negril to one of the nude beaches but she said she did not want to go because they have too many people take photos without permission. (I got to see a neighbor's wife with some of her friends naked when photos of her showed up on OCC). Her compromise was that we would stay nude at our "mansion" in front of our staff. I enjoyed being around the cook and housekeeper, both young and natives of Jamaica, and the young pool boy, very young, and our groundskeeper loved seeing my nude wife around the pool and in the house. All of the staff openly stared at our private parts, like they had not had nude visitors before. I would have thought it would be very commonplace.

If you wanted to go anywhere, you called a number and a small van-like bus would come by your location. It went to the beach, a shopping area and a central guesthouse with restaurants and a golf course, and it had taxi's if you wanted to go elsewhere on the island. We took the bus one day and were the only ones except for a very attractive driver (my wife thought he looked like Harry Belafonte). I called to go to the shopping area and was getting dressed when the bus arrived at our bus stop about 25 yards uphill from our front door. My naked wife said she would go ask the driver to wait for me. She left and was back in about 15 minutes, and fell on the living room sofa and began to masturbate aggressively. The housekeeper and pool boy were both there and saw her. I left and got on the bus. To my surprise, it had the same handsome driver and about 8 male golfers. Soon, the conversation was about how attractive my wife was. I explained we were nudists and they could come by our place any time and she would be nude. Several said they would like to come back.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: