View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 03:47 AM

Thanked 1,328 Times in 103 Posts
Default Naked in truck stops

My wife and I have a motor home and hate paying $50 per night for campgrounds when traveling through on the way to a distant destination. So, we often stop for the night and boondock in truck stops. Our bedroom area has a big picture window in the back and a big side window adjacent to the bed. My wife keeps all her clothes in the cabinets right above the bed and those two windows. While on our recent trip, she developed the habit of stripping totally naked for her morning shower with all the motor home curtains open. Then she climbed upon the bed and stretched up high to retrieve her clothes for the day. Frequently, an 16-wheeler was parked right next to us with the driver warming his diesel engine. The drivers almost without fail took advantage of the view she was affording them from tip to stern. More than once, the drivers would stick around as she emerged from the shower totally nude and would sit down at the table while remaining naked and put on her make-up. I know she was very aware that she was giving those drivers a charge to start their mornings. I am positive it was no accident.

As we would began our drive, she remained topless the entire day. This was true as we passed many truckers on the highway and pulled into rest ares for lunch in the motor home. I have to admit that the entire show was a turn-on for me as well. I enjoy her getting other guys aroused. And apparently she also does.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0303 (2).JPG  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post: