View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 12:25 PM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Gnome,

Sounds like some contradictions in your post. If you feel badly for her, why did you mention that at least two others saw her? You could have just said you did or not mention it. I think you wanted her to know because it turns both of you on, not just you.
Because in her words, she "always wants to know", but then she doesn't always want to know when I do tell her. She keeps me confused, and ya know what, I like it!

(It extends to other areas of her life, too, like when I see her procrastinating on work, she wants me to point it out to her and tell her that I notice that she is procrastinating on work, but then when I point it out as gently and softly as I can, she gets really upset that I am noticing that she is procrastinating on work. Or when she is yelling at the kids, she has asked me to stop her and point out that she is yelling at the kids, so when I point out that she is yelling at the kids, she says to not point it out. Then later she apologizes and asks me to keep pointing it out. She asks me to tell her when her cooking is bad, too, but I leave that one alone...)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: