Thread: Updates at DFP
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:53 AM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

Sorry for a bit of a screwup folks. I'm caring for a family member undergoing strong chemo, so I preloaded the videos at the a la carte sites and set up the day and time for their release, but the membership site doesn't have that feature, and so needs to be manually updated each time. That's why the new video appeared at the a la carte sites last night. Since I was at the hospital, the membership site couldn't be updated until I got home this morning.

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Sex Object

Hannah has a male roommate. Over the course of several days she has a series of embarrassing accidents. They leave her confused as she tries to work out her conflicting feelings about them. On the one hand, she’s embarrassed, but on the other hand she finds herself getting oddly turned on about it. She’s so turned on that she starts staging faux moments of embarrassment just to get more of a rush. Finally, she realizes she loves to be looked at and objectified. So it looks like it’s time to have a conversation with her roommate about things!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
sexobject01.JPG   sexobject02.JPG  

sexobject03.JPG   sexobject04.JPG  

sexobject05.JPG   sexobject06.JPG  

sexobject07.JPG   sexobject08.JPG  

sexobject09.JPG   sexobject10.JPG  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post: