Thread: BEST BUSH
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 09:19 AM

Thanked 5,845 Times in 778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwd_budlk_street3 View Post
Here are some shots of my ex from a long time ago. Probably 23-25 years old at time of these pictures. She grew in NYC boroughs and predominantly from Sicilian background. I think she had one great-grandparent from Northern Germany so her skin was very pale but she had really dark hair and features otherwise. She was very insecure about her hairy Italian genes so constantly shaving arms and her pubic hair. I told her to relax when we started dating so here are the results after time. As they say, never marry a girl from the islands..Long Island, Staten Island, Manhattan Island..hah..so true. She was crazy. First two pics are after two months of dating when she stopped shaving/waxing. Pretty impressive growth and I loved it. I snapped the next picture about two years into our relationship. She had just left the shower so I lifted the towel and took picture from above. Amazing...really dense, dark and curly. It is my favorite. The last ones are 3 years into dating when we were on vacation. She was quite wet and excited. You can see her bush spread out from her bikini line. I am including her ass which was pretty fat but pubic hair ran up her crack. She had huge floppy tits as you can see. I think you can see her very hairy tummy and treasure trail. Funny,she was not even the hairiest of her friends. One of her friends was full Italian with olive skin and a knockout body. Apparently, they called her Teen Wolf. She had full black hair all over her body. I saw her back in there was dark hair all over it. I wish I saw what her bush looked like as she was incredibly hot. Enjoy.
Very sexy. I have a wife from Italian decent who has a very thick, dark bush also. She thankfully never has shaved it off.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: