View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 07:38 AM

Thanked 1,954 Times in 188 Posts

I have new neighbours adjoining for the last 5 years - both asians and professional people - she a barrister & quite attractive.

My wife (prude) knows I like asian women and during a conversation alone with the female neighbour advised her that I sometimes 'strip off' when gardening - because 'he gets too hot'. What she didn't exactly say was I garden in the buff if it is sunny!

I am fairly certain the neighbour has seen me gardening this way - she is at home now with 2 young kids - and told my wife recently that her eldest girl now 3 - can see me through knot holes in the fence - if I am in the garden.. I am certain this was to warn me if I was in the buff, her kid would be able to see me.

Today, knowing her kid was at playschool this am - I mowed my back lawn in the buff (my wife away) - and halfway through I could hear my neighbour putting out washing to dry on her line - you can vaguely see your neighbours through our joint privet hedge - 6' tall - but quite thick. So i asked her through the hedge if her kid was around 'cos i am gardening in the buff - and have covered the fence knot holes just in case. She reassured me the kid was at playschool and not back until 1 : 30 pm - so i was ok.

With that, she went back indoors saying 'see you later'.

I carried on with my lawn - and glance up at her bedroom window that overlooks us - and sure enough caught a glimpse of her peeking from the side. I knew she would.

Some weeks back on another warm day, I was dismantling a walled border close to my back door and make it part of the patio. Took me most of the day - and again did all the work in the buff - this really was hot / hard work.
Next day, she called over the fence she was desperate to know what I was doing with all the banging about and had even leaned out of her window to see if she could see what I was doing. i told her it was a good job she couldn't see - i was working naked. She just laughed.

Now she knows I am not kidding.

I will be doing some garden furniture painting later - in the buff - when she is in the garden with her kids on the swing. The kids won't be able to see me - but she can if she stands in a certain spot with a gap at about 5' in the hedge. Be interesting to see if she manouevres to the spot.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post: