View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 05:07 AM

Cheers to everyone for these fantastic reviews. Londondude's attention to detail is much appreciated. Could you still describe Mar xx ta's pussy: is her slit clearly visible when she stands in a full frontal view? Does the slit come high on her mound?You mentioned a trimmed bush. I assume she's trimmed it so that the labia are quite visible? Thanks! QUOTE=londondude_01;2445677]My review of DEP
First the boring stuff: I didn’t really understand what the show was really about. There were some neat moments, like when they used the strobe effect and when they all Cheerdanced in unison. Most of the show was very abstract, though. Also, unlike the preview, there were 2 girls and 4 guys, as opposed to 3 and 3.

Now the fun stuff.
The two female actresses. Ieva is the thinner and more muscular of the two. She has small handfuls of breasts with small areolas and nipples, a squeezable little ass, and a shortly trimmed landing strip. Her inner labia poke out just a bit from her outer labia. She has a cute anus. Marta is the more voluptuous of the two. Her breasts are ample with bigger areolas and nipples, she has a perfectly sized ass, and she has a trimmed bush. You could only see her sexy outer labia, and I don’t think I got to see her anus.

The entire cast was naked the entire show. It starts with the performers coming out in silence one by one. The 6 of them line up just about a foot from the front row of the audience. Since the audience is sitting, your eyes are right at pussy level, and they stay still for several minutes. You really get the chance to ogle their bodies, staring right at their slit or their tits. To make sure to remember every little detail about their most intimate areas.
The rest of the performance is several things: them running around – they sure get a workout – and you get to see their bouncing breasts, and cute butts as they run. Them having what looked like seizures while lying on the ground. Picking each other up. Rolling around on the ground. Slapping themselves. Grabbing their own breasts.
There was quite a bit of incidental contact between the male actors and the females nude bodies. Certainly their breasts, but also their butts.

At times they seemed to be in very sexual positions. For example, “humping” the ground, or what appeared to be doggy style, which gave great views of their labia from behind, and also of Ieva’s anus. Also what appeared to be like missionary, where you could clearly see their legs spread eagle and got to look up their vaginas.
The show was just under an hour long.

They came out for the curtain call with some clothing on!
All in all, you can’t go wrong when you are feet away from two beautiful girls exposing their intimate body parts in explicit ways for almost an hour.[/QUOTE]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dotspal For This Useful Post: