View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 02:26 PM

Default Peeing in my car.

In one of my jobs I did a lot of driving in my car from place to place and so at times needed to pee, but I could not always find somewhere to pee unseen or if it was raining. I was in my workshop one-day when I found a large plastic syringe with a long clear plastic tube, the syringe was just the right size to put my thing into when the plunger was removed and the tube was about 1/4 in wide, I cut the top and plunger off and put some rubber tape around the cut hedge to soften the opening, I tried it out in the toilet to see it it would work, there was a funny feeling as the pee drained out the tube pulling air in past my thing. In the car between the seats was a square bin, at the bottom under the carpet I found a rubber bung, I pulled the bung out and was able to pass the tube out and so under the car. So from then on I could pee in the car anywhere. I did tell my girlfriend about this new addition to my car and she said that's right think of yourself.
One day as we were coming home from a day at a Cornish beach and were sitting in the ferry queue back into Devon, (this was before the Tamar bridge was built) I needed a pee so I got the tube and pulled out my thing and peed out onto the road, ( my girlfriend had seen me use it a number of times ). As we moved one car a day, she said seeing me pee made her want to go but said she would hold it, just then we saw the car in-front of us have some funny movement in the passenger seat and a few seconds later a small plastic sand castle bucket was poured out of the car window onto the road. That was the last straw and now my girlfriend was about to piss her knickers.
As luck would have it today she had on a light summer dress and only knickers under it, so as I put the tube in the hole of the car floor she pulled her knickers down and off, she then parted her pussy lips so that we could both see her pee hole, and placed the open end of my car pee tube over it and slowly she started her pee to see if it would work, and it did and so she let go, the look on her face was of relief. As she was peeing the cars started to move and as I looked at her peeing and then in the mirror to see my puddle and then her trail of pee behind our car I nearly hit the back of the car in front, and braked hard and this made her move the tube but just a little pee went onto the seat, she was able to stop and repositioned the tube to finish her pee.
Using her knickers to wipe with she was done. And soon we were on the ferry at this point she told me to keep my hands on the wheel and not to try anything. I was having trouble keeping my third leg off the wheel.

My girlfriend did use my in-car pee tube once more and that was when we where out for a day on the moors and it came pissing down with rain and we sat it out (hoped to see it stop but it did not) and she was busting to go this time, she was in jeans and knickers and I had to help her pull them down, as she held open her lips, I held the tube to her pee hole, then to tickle her I moved it just a little to let it suck air in, she liked the funny feeling but what came after that is not for here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: