View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 09:08 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Great memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
When I first got married and for a number of years after that, I would visit my in-laws or they would visit me, and my wife's sisters would sleep only in short t-shirts and panties, and parade around in front of me that way. Yes different households have different ideas of what is or isn't taboo to wear around "family", but I still thought it was weird, though damned sexy, to have all of these sisters-in-laws, some single and some married, showing me their braless tits and having their panties in full view and pulled tight over their butts and pussies. Sometimes they might wear an actual short nightgown on top, but still sit cross-legged or otherwise spread their legs and let me see their panties. Sometimes there were only one or two other people around, sometimes just the SIL and her husband, but other times there was a whole house full of family when they dressed this way.

And even my brother-in-law's statuesque curvy hot wife, who I'm confident didn't dress this way in front of her own family, started preening around me and at least one other brother-in-law just in braless t-shirts and panties (even tank tops with her large breasts hanging out the sides). I won't forget the first time she walked by me, smiling, and down the hall, her butt cheeks rising and falling under her panties, my wife's younger brother and I pretending we weren't staring. I wouldn’t call it peer pressure – nobody would have given it a second thought if she wore jogging shorts or something to bed. My theory is at some point she, seeing the other women showing panties, started doing it because, "I can get away with it because 'he is family' and all of the others are doing it."
Holy crap, that post just brought back a memory I haven't had in a long time.

When I was a kid, probably 8th grade, my parents went out of town and my sister and I stayed with a family that lived across the street for a whole week. We had known them all our lives and often played together. They had ten kids, Irish Catholic, and I was the age of their second to youngest. So their house was full of older kids in high school and college.

The first day everything was totally normal, like I said we had known them forever. And then after dinner everyone got their pajamas on and came down to watch TV. (This was back when a house had one TV) The brothers wore sweat pants or flannel pj bottoms and t-shirts. The girls however all wore nighties. They came down just past their panties, with frill at the hem. But the craziest thing was they were basically transparent. I swear I am not making this up. The daughter who was my age and my best friend, and her three older sisters were all wearing basically nothing, and what they were wearing was see-through. And none of them were wearing bras.

When they first came down, I thought it was a total put on. Like I was on candid camera. They were such a conservative family. This couldn't be happening. But the entire time I was there, it was the same thing. All day long they were the people I knew and then after dinner I got to openly see their nipples, their bouncing boobs, their panties. They would sit on the floor cross legged while watching TV. It was crazy. And they didn't seem to care at all that I was there.

The only thing I can figure is that if you grow up in a house with ten kids, everyone has seen everyone so many times that nobody cares anymore.

Thank you for reminding me of that week.
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post: