View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by disposable35 View Post
crispus DID post the Flickr page address.

When you see this: flickr.com/groups/1336005@N23/pool/54402155@N08, the numeric string following "groups" identifies the group, but the numeric string after "pool" identifies the Flickr username. This gives you all of Brynna's pics that are in the group.

To get to the Flickr photo page, just use flickr.com/photos/[numeric string after pool]

Linking to a group can be more helpful because you may be able to see photos that are private, or friends or family that are posted in the group. It saves you the drudgery of searching for all of Brynna's photos in all of the groups that they belong to -- most of which probably have no photos at all -- in order to get to the good stuff.

I've compiled lots of f/f and private pics by searching through groups using the "pool/[username]" format, finding lots of content without being f/f myself. Try it, because as tedious as it is, the payout can be awesome.
I understand all of that and use an extension in firefox that makes finding specific pictures in groups a breeze because it puts an square box after all of the groups the user is in that links to only their photos.

When you open the groups in new tabs it automatically opens to their specific pool.

STILL - people should post the Flickr address, we ARE ALLOWED to post them as long as they are not clickable...all you need to do that is start with www. - this is not rocket science!

The Firefox extension is called "Link to user's images in their groups" by Eli The Bearded. It requires the grease monkey extension to work. All free.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HbethH For This Useful Post: