Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Have you ever fucked in public and gotten caught?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 03:04 PM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default Caught! Not exactly a public place, but there were spectators.

As a summer student at a research lab in New England, I had only one week left before heading back to my own university. The other guys I shared the rental cabin would all be taking that last week off to go camping, leaving me wth an empty cabin to myself, but not before throwing a great summers-end party. There were plenty of girls in town also as summer students, and we invited several to our party. I invited the one I’d been eyeing in lectures for the past couple of weeks, and she turned out to be a great date. The next morning the other guys left on their trip, leaving me with the cabin to myself so I could finish up my work. The next day I met up with my date, and it turned out she also needed to stay another week. She was exceptionally cute and very smart, and as it turned out, quite the free-thinker. She made an immediate decision to move in with me, which meant walking across town to collect her toothbrush and the few belongings she’d brought for the summer. For the next six days, we had sex day and night, except for a few hours each day when we each had work in the labs. Beyond petting and fingering, she was my first. Although I was a bit older she was already experienced, and she delighted in introducing me to real sex. This was the most fantastic hundred or so hours a young fellow could imagine, and here I was, living it! Now let me explain the bedroom arrangement: The “cabin” was really a converted shed with two sleeping rooms on a loft, and separated by flimsy walls and doors. We had taken a cot in the first sleeping room, which you had to walk through to get to the second one. One night toward the end of the week we were on the cot, she riding me cowgirl-style; no covers since it was still warm. We had the lights on, because she was so pretty I always wanted to be looking at her. Just then, the door swings open and in walk four cabin-mates back from their trip, needing a place to stay that night. Introductions were required, since only one of them had been at the party and had already met my date. My partner was very brave, using one arm to cover her breasts and the other to shake hands, all the while with me still inside her. Not only brave and composed, but a great sense of humor—she even tried a couple of jokes: “If you guys are in line, you don’t look very ready”, and “How many more outside?” Ha Ha! Then they each lifted a corner of our cot and carried us into the second sleeping room, and hauled some other cots out to where we had been, and left us alone. Whew! Thirty years later I bumped into one of the cabin-mates, and he just had to kid me about that night!
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post: