View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 06:36 AM

Thanked 7,329 Times in 390 Posts
Default mal!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
lol No worries. There will be many others. Sure Serenity was great and she likely will regret curbing her interests to please someone else 15 years from now when its too late but such is life. Im kind of surprised Sara is letting someone else control and limit her own interests. Amazing. Marry someone and immediately seek to change who they are/were when you met them.

Give us 10 secs of the ally bj vid! : ) occ exclusive. I shouldnt ask as much as you post. Also more back story on Riley and that whole soap opera.
serenity,
yep most of the young love ends up going nowhere these days, which gives me hope that she may come back in the next year or 2. until then i have agreed to respect her wishes and not try to schedule her any longer. not even promos or shout outs..and no mal, not even clothed...i have been warned (in a very nice email) that the next time i ask her about anything concerning shooting, it will end our friendship and i think i'll do what i need to in order to keep a friend. she really is an awesome person..

sara-
actually, she was single when she did the partner footage, but her guy monitors my site now and it seems he didn't know the extent of the content she did before they were together. i think what should matter to him the most is that she hasn't done anything other than solo work since she has been with him...on top of that, it is all self-taken..no photographer in the room with her.. that being said, i'm just gonna leave it alone from now on...i'm getting the silent treatment ever since my webmaster posted her bonus footage as "hardcore" ...i think she is convinced that i lie to her to take advantage of her in any way i can (shrug).. we became really close for a while there and i hope somehow to be close again.. her site is down now and the only way you will see her from now on is on the webcam site she is on...i can't remember if i'm allowed to say the cam site on here, but her name is now "summerk" on there...if you can't figure out where to find her, you can private message me and i'll let you know. make sure to tip her well and tell het to forgive Big T!

ally--
i would love to post some of the ally BJ here, but as you all know i have gone through hell with her whole situation and i'm going to stick to the final decision i made which is to post her hardcore stuff in my bonus section only with no caps and no preview..this way only members are seeing it and it isn't getting passed around the net... i know it isn't 100% but it helps... i'll try to make it up to you with other exclusive stuff and hopefully soon i can find a model who is as beautiful or more and i'll make sure to give you guys the good stuff... i know i own her footage outright, but i let my sympathy for her get in the way and told her i wouldn't post the adult stuff for a while. from now on, i'm going to keep friendships outside of work. the models have all made grown-up decisions to do what they do, and it's not my responsibility to try to make things better for them if later on they regret what they did. it hurts my business obviously when customers start being afraid of when footage is going to disappear. so there will be no more footage taken down....EVER..

riley-

more background? ... well, i have known her since she was a kid. i moved away from here for some years and a year ago i saw her out at the bars. we traded numbers and had been texting here and there and we went out a few times, but then it became a big drama situation. her brother took me to lunch one day and pretty much told me that there would be problems if i continue to see her. i tried to explain that we were just friends, but he told me that her hubby was not ok with it..i didn't understand at the time, but she later told me that her brother had nothing but bad things to say about me including that i was a known player, party guy bla bla bla and that it was him who was telling the husband that i would end up trying to go for her. anyways, one of the times i went out with her, i got pretty drunk and told her the whole truth about what i do thinking she would think i was scuzzy, but she just laughed and said "that is so funny"... she went on to say that she doesn't judge and that she heard there is a lot of money in the industry. that made me feel good, but what made me feel great was when she texted me 6 months or so later (after i told her it is probably best that we don't continue to hang out and she agreed)..... i still have the text and it says "ummm...so i'm in a bit of a jam and i need to make money as soon as possbile. any ideas??....maybe i am pretty enough to be one of your model girls ;P " ...i honestly asked her if she was joking, but she explained her situation which i will respectfully leave out of this, but she asked if she could just do regular stuff and no naughty things...i said yes faster than you can blink an eye and it continues in my intro on the site...but i think you will be happy to know it is looking very promising for the adult stuff now that i agreed to keep her face out lol

ok it's 3:30am so i'm off to bed. i have to watch a lot of football tomorrow and edit this week's update...have a great weekend everyone!!