View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 10:20 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

My wife does this occasionally and I can remember my first partner doing it. I guess it depends on the circumstances and how long her hair is. It does seem curious that when there's a shortage of towels, it's the hair rather than covering up the body that takes priority. Here is a story I posted about one time she did it at her parents' place and got caught out.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...0&postcount=16

I can't tell if there's an element of her getting a thrill from being seen naked. She'd certainly never admit to this and there's always an element of plausible deniability. However, it's happened too many times for it to be just bad luck. It could be that she's just not bothered enough about it to be cautious. I suppose some of it may be to tease me. She was involved in a naked calendar like project a few years ago - she and some of the other women said they got a buzz from posing in the nude. Yet when I dared her to flash a friend as a joke she refused and said it would be embarrassing. It seems it's OK to be little reckless and take risks but not to be blatant about it. Of course, I love her all the more because of this. In fact, my first memory of her is of her telling a wardrobe malfunction in public story.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post: