View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
My wife's brother always wanted to see my wife naked and was very often successful. Besides the very common occurance of her walking around naked with a towel on her head with him there.. he always has great access. She'd be naked like that extended amounts of time with him there. He would also very often pants her, pull her bathing suit, she'd moon him. They shared a basement room growing up. He basically had unfettered access to see his sister naked.
We don't see him much now but I saw him over the weekend and this thread inspired me to ask him about seeing his sister naked. I asked if he recalled it (lol obviously he does) he said oh yeah and how he misses sharing the room...I didn't love it at the time but thinking about it excites me now. I was trying to figure out a way for him to see her naked again for the first time in forever but it didn't pan out.
Its amazing to me that your wife was free being naked around her brother. Especially when it was obvious he was very much enjoying seeing her naked. I grew up with two sisters and they made great effort to never even be close to naked around me.
He really must have loved his childhood lol. Naked girl walking around everyday. I can only imagine his young hormones. Lucky dude. were there any other sisters that did the same? Did he ever touch her?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nofxxx For This Useful Post: