Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:21 PM

Thanked 1,172 Times in 81 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doboy123 View Post
I saw a thread on upskirt stories, I think we need some downbouse stories
anybody got any?
A friend of mine lived in the same apartment building as I did and she was sitting outside in the courtyard on a really hot day talking to some friends. She mentioned that she wished she had an air conditioner, and I mentioned that someone just put a gigantic one in the basement. I showed her where it was, and she asked me to help her bring it upstairs, since it was way to heavy for either of us to bring it by ourselves.

She was tall, thin, and had these perky b-cup tits. She had on a pair of short shorts and a tank top, and she was also braless. We carried it to the steps and I told her to go up first so that I could take on most of the weight. There were about 4 flights of steps that we had to go up, but halfway up the first flight, she wanted to take a break. I put the a/c down gently on the stairs and checked to make sure it was resting on a step so it didn't slide. After that, I looked up and, to my surprise, I got an eyeful of her perky tits and beautifully puffy pink nipples. She was bending over with her hands resting on her knees to catch her breath, and since she was on a much higher step than I was, her tits were directly eye level. She stayed like that for a good long while and I definitely did not rush her. She needed to take a long break like that on each flight, and I encouraged it. Her tits were amazing.

Last edited by Turtle; 10-25-2019 at 10:43 AM.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to sky44444 For This Useful Post:
2Cz492, al34434, allmyfaves4ever, americanindian1, Andrew Green, apeyboy, bananas78907890, biblio474, boapollo, budbuddy54, Candi Delight, captbobwi, CesareRF, ChrSld, Chuckson, ClickRick, conductor 327, crazyhorse91, Davids1, dointime, evilstan, ez2b0e, flintlockmdj, frankl01, g603, glock136, GonbadUK, greendoor, HDTour, helpme81, ilikepie84, Iron280, jaff, jellyworm, John Don, kuso, maymedson11, medifile, mrmrsmd, mudpie, nalas69, navigate, Nebnos, nectcouple, nicea, ohioguy4fun, old sarge, Omega88, pablauro, poisonpen, pridesam, psychoboy, punictrader, ralphwiggummm, ray123456, raysallx, Respair, robotmartin, romikk32, scandalouss, senoka, SixPointFive, spamyou, ssspender, toinkypuss, trickleunder, tylergal, Vcpl, voyuk, watcher2005, wetpussy09, wickedweasel72, wonderbill, woogie, xchange3