Thread: The past
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 11:10 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Women change. Quickly.

I used to go to another voyeur site. Back when it was more popular. There were women there that contributed nudes frequently; habitual posters. They would last only a few short years, or months. Some would actually provide an explanation. They had started dating someone who didn't approve. Or they had gotten pregnant. And/or they had packed a few extra pounds and no longer felt fit enough to be photographed naked.

I've always wondered how they felt, later on, about having "wide open" shots of themselves on the internet. I think some regret it; while others probably take pride in it. I think the former is probably more frequent.

And then...many women go through "experimental" phases when they are younger and more sexual. My ex hit that peak when she was in her late 20's. After she discovered nudism, she started being naked; a lot. Around whoever was ok with it. She got in touch with her exhibitionist side, shaved, was proud of her puzzy, and enjoyed "taunting" men at the resort by hanging out with her legs open. She let friends take naked pictures of her. Occasionally she streaked or flashed in the street.
By the time she hit her mid-30's, she had turned into a prude.

My fiancée; same thing. Also in her late 20's. She'd do some coke, bring some dude home and let him eat her puzzy. She had a threesome and a foursome. She'd go out in a mini-skirt with no underwear and flash her puzzy to unsuspecting strangers. She's had sex in public.
By the time she hit her mid-30's, she had turned into a prude.

Typical.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: