View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 01:06 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default More than groping, and not accidental

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't happen to me, but a buddy. I have known this guy for 30 plus years and he is shy with women, and has never stretched the truth. He does come from a foreign country and has some old-world morals.

He was at a family backyard barbecue a long time ago when he was just a early 20's guy and newly married. The gathering was at his wife's aunt's home which was out of town. He was seated at a picnic table that had one of those paper tablecloths hanging down all around the table. He happened to be seated with wife on one side, and some attractive older 45?? y.o. neighbor of the aunt on the other side.

He was a well built and as I said, a little shy, but very well hung. So imagine his shock and surprise when he felt the neighbor lady's hand on his leg, and then onto his crotch. Before long his cock was growing rapidly, and inching it's way down the leg of his shorts with the help of this strangers hand!! He didn't know what to do, he couldn't get up, his cock was already out of his pant leg and swelling by the second. He said he wanted it to stop, he was sure someone would know what was going on. He said he was truly frightened about being busted.

He was hoping that no one noticed that her hand was missing from sight during this time, and wondered why no one else seemed to think she was sitting a little too close to him. All the while this woman was keeping up with the conversations at the table like nothing was going on, and never made eye contact with him. He said he himself probably could not have even spoken if someone addressed him during this.

Well, she stroked him adeptly until he shot his load. The good news was that he shot the cum on the ground and down his leg so his pants weren't a mess. She brought her hand back to the tabletop and nonchalantly wiped her hand with a paper napkin to clean up the mess. That was it, she just acted like nothing had ever happened. He tried to steer clear of her for the rest of the day and for sure never made eye contact with her ever again. He said he couldn't wait to get to the bathroom to wipe his leg off with a wet towel to get rid of any evidence.

As I said, I've known this guy most of my life, so I know that this wasn't BS.... And he's one of those guys whose cock is perpetually large, even without wood. I'm guessing 8" when hard. So I'm thinking this woman spotted his "package" earlier when they were by the pool & swimming, and just had to have some of that.... Or, maybe she didn't draw any attention during the hand-job because she's known to do this all the time! LOL!
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: