Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] More adventures with my sister
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 07:12 AM

Thanked 1,409 Times in 50 Posts
Default The morning after

When I woke up Saturday morning, I didn't know what to expect. I could hear Sue downstairs making breakfast. Would it be weird now that I had finally penetrated her after all these years? I still had her musky citrus scent on my middle finger, which turned me on so much I had to jerk off before I went down.

Sue had laid out the table. "Good morning, big bro. You sure saw a lot of little Sue last night."

"Uh, I don't think saw is the right word."

Sue blushed. "Well, anyway, you saw a lot. I think it's my turn."

"Uh, OK."

"Show me your dick." This was a dom side of Sue I hadn't seen before, and I immediately complied. I opened my robe and pulled down my boxers. When erect my dick is a bit over 7 inches, but I'm a grower not a shower.

"Hmm, I remember it being bigger than that."

I felt myself redden this time. "It's more impressive when I have a hard-on."

It was Sue's turn. Without saying a word she opened the bottom of her own robe, showing her trimmed bush again. In the bright light of the kitchen, I could clear make our her c*nt lips. However, Little Pervy Hubby was not responding.

"Sorry, Sue, I'm in what they call the latency phase. There is nothing you can say or do right now that would make my dick hard."

I was hoping Sue would take this as a challenge, but she closed her robe and said, "OK, you can eat now."
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Pervy Hubby For This Useful Post: