Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] More adventures with my sister
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 10:29 PM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 50 Posts
Default Another story about my sister

Here was another incident that happened with my sister last year that made me realize she is a bit bi.

I was dating a lady, let's call her Jane, who had big, shapely tits that were incredibly perky for her age. Think Helen Mirren. Since I live with my sister, she met Jane the first time we went out. When I got home, at 1 am, Sue came to my room and asked if Jane let me touch her boobs. Sue was disappointed to found out that we barely kissed. Jane had explained to me that she was afraid men were only interested in her body (wonder why ), so she wanted to take it slow. After a few dates I finally got a chance to touch and lick her boobs. When I came home and told Sue, she high-fived me and made me tell her every detail, like how soft Jane's boobs were (very) and what her nipples were like (tan and puffy).

I never did go all the way with Jane. The truth was she was otnay ootay ightbray, and I got bored with her.

Not long after we broke up, Sue surprised me one day by stepping out of the bathroom topless, holding her boobs up like they were on a shelf. "Look familiar?" she asked.

By the way, despite my name I am now divorced.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Pervy Hubby For This Useful Post: