Thread: WNBR 2010
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,738 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
I'll just add that both London and Brighton (in the UK) rides are now expected to be between 1000 and 1400 riders and the weather is looking much better.

London will have 70F and sunshine, Brighton (being near the sea) will be cooler, but with little wind and sunshine forecast, it too is looking good too. Get yourself to one of these WNBR's somewhere in the world and take your camera or (better still) video. You will NEVER see so many cute young ladies getting naked/semi-naked in a busy public area anywhere else.

Please note, if you are not riding yourself, take your snaps from the street, not the assembly area. Too many 'pushy' snappers are making the organisers think about ways of stopping this sort of intrusion. On the street, no worries!

I may even have some shots myself (and maybe will have been featured myself) in a week or two!

This year, it looks like the assembly area for the Portland night ride is going to be fenced off - kind of like a cow pen or something. Anyway, entrance will be only for riders. Overall, I sense a little toughening up on photographers this year both at local WNBR's and Fremont also. Pedro's words are wise, and increasingly, photogs may be relegated to the streets only.

Klondike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: