Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse strategies
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 11:47 AM

I can tell you about my girlfriend. She is 24 years old slim blonde girl. I met her 4 years ago and I remember that many times I could see her nipple because she was wearing loose padded bra. She still only has too big bras. at the beginning it was a problem for me that other men can see her nipple. Now its not a problem. I like when others watch her breasts. many times I saw the guys following her to see nipple. she did not notice it. she works in a clothing store in a large shopping center, she must wear a low-cut shirt so I'm sure every day many guys admires her nipple.
Her tits are small with puffy nipples. Last summer together with friends (5 men, 3 women) we did a picnic in the park. It was very sunny day so my gf was wearing low cut top. I remember that her bra was push up white colour and of course too big. I saw my friends look very often to her tits. I saw how excited they were when they saw her soft puffy nipple. almost all our friends saw her nipple, friends from college but the most people on the street
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Smxsmx For This Useful Post: