Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Ever seen someone you know?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 03:07 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do My Wife View Post
Since recognizing this lady here I now face something of a dilemma. She is a business acquaintance who I have met in real life a few times and we are "friends" on Facebook. ..................................... . Judging from a few pics I've seen, she has also had some experiences with multiple men. So, my dilemma is, do I contact her and let her know I've seen her nude pics? ......................... I would love to share my wife in the same way but there is no way she would allow it, and she has no idea about our "friend." What to do? Should I tell her and see if it leads to maybe something more (like her sending me some private pics!), or should I just leave well enough alone and continue to enjoy the pics that I find?
Do you mean tell your wife, or the "lady" About the photos?
If the lady, it might work if tested the waters by fibbing a little and saying that you and your wife are into a certain lifestyle, and came across some elegant yet erotic photos of someone who could be her twin.
..... Interesting to see what the reaction would be. If she says that she's heard that a million times and changes the subject, you are out of luck, she's moved on. However, if she wants more details about where you saw the pics, description of pic, etc. Then there is a chance, and you've got a foot in the door. Of course then you'll have to work around the details of your non-existent lifestyle...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: