View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 03:59 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

In my young single days a few married and engaged women in my social circle and a work colleague.
It was probably a bit risky and out of character for me but I didn't care at the time.
I felt no guilt then or since as I figured that if they were the people in a relationship it was up to them to make the moral judgements.
Although I know I shouldn't have fucked married or engaged women, it did teach me a bit about life and people as I always had this idea as a teenager, that all women wanted was to get married and have kids and it was just some of the guys that fucked around. I soon learned that anyone could have the potential to stray if the circumstances were right so I remembered that when I got married.

A couple of these women had something in common in that they had only one boyfriend and married young and probably felt they were missing out. Another I had dated briefly but never fucked said she figured something would probably happen between us at some stage and wanted to do it whilst she only engaged as she would feel guilty after she was married.
Unlike some of the posters here, I knew all of their partners and they were all Ok, one or two were friends.
I sounds as though I wasn't a nice guy to have around but I never really pursued any of these women, they all came on to me and it seemed rude to refuse.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post: