View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 08:38 AM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 351 Posts
Default Perfectly legal to be topless

in NYC. you just can't behave in a lewd manner. In many European countries being topless in parks is legal-in Germany I always tried to have my lunch in the park-plus some areas in the park allow total nudity.

A lot of women protestors are getting arrested for breaking some other law. They are not getting arrested for being topless.

However being totally naked is usually a violation of some sort.

NYC actually had nude beaches. A group of people who were against nude beaches and I guess nudity in general brought their children to the nude beaches and then protested the fact their children were exposed to nudity. Everyone knew where the nude beaches were. You really couldn't stumble upon them but these sickos used their children to put pressure on the city to ban the nude beaches. The had to bring their kids to the nude beach and then complain.

Well it worked, no more nude beaches in NYC.

Also they are cracking down on topless and flashing at the NYC ST patrick's day in NYC. People are complianing that the parade should be more family friendly.

Who are these sickos that are afraid of nudity. It is obvious that a nude person doesn't have a weapon.

Thanks for the last post but it looks she's getting arrested for a D&D Drunk and disorderly

I am including a random topless photo so this post has something to look at if you are not the type to read the article
Attached Thumbnails
attachment-1.jpg  

Last edited by alphaboo; 09-04-2012 at 08:52 AM. Reason: addition
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to alphaboo For This Useful Post: