View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:12 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default Friends wife

I kind of had the same thing happen once with my first wife but it didn't involve any video and was a little bit different situation. In my case I was fooled by my friend and then wife into thinking something else was the situation between them and that nothing had ever took place between the both of them beforehand. Come to find out he had been fucking her for a few months. He had took many photos of her and showed them around to other friends of ours without me knowing. The plan was we was all going to have a threesome since it would spice up things maybe between me and my then wife. As far as I knew my cock was the only one she had ever had and she nor my friend had never done a threesome before or so they said. I know for a fact at the time I had never tried it until that night. It was a couple of months later that I found out about all the above. In my case I was the one hurt and felt used and deceived. I'm sure your friends wife felt the same way that I did. I know it isn't the exact same thing that happen with your friend but still in a around about way is sort of similar just a little different.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post: