Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Mickie's Title Rampage
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybrady View Post
haven't read yet, but was almost more excited for it being royal rumble day knowing we were getting a new chapter as i am to watch the ppv
Here's hoping you enjoyed the chapter once you got around to reading it. You're the one that got me into this board so I'm ecstatic to read that you're a fan of my story.

There are two benefits to my Pay-Per-View update schedule. The first is that you know when each new chapter or update is coming. The other is that you can save the chapter for after the WWE's show so it can either add to a great event or remove the horrible taste that it left in your mouth. *Cough*ReignseliminatingUndertaker*cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skie View Post
Made an account just to reply to this. Been following this story from the beginning and I really love it. The last chaptet with the almost-exposure of Mickey was a great touch. But I have to wonder if your version of Mickey is actually okay with herself being exposed. Would definitely fall in line with the crazy behaviour/attitude she has, and would possibly break more divas when they see she simply isn't humiliated when the tables are turned on her.

Either way great story, keep up the awesome work.
I'm glad you like my story that much. That's how I started. I liked a certain someone's Power Hunger GM story enough to create an account and comment on it. After that, I became a regular on the board (as far as the wrestling stories were concerned) and now three years later I've finally got my own story.

You'll see Mickie's feelings on exposing herself to her perverts in the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDude View Post
You already know I loved it, and I think the idea of Mickie ending up with a psuedo-harem does make sense. I mean, if she has the talent and she's gonna keep pushing the limit, there would be people falling for her..."technique."

Not gonna lie though, changing Victoria's name to Vicky put Vicky Guerrero in my mind. Imagining her in those scenarios is a bit disturbing...
Luckily, in my perverted little world, 'Broken'-Victoria is the OG Vicky. Vicky Guerrero won't be regularly appearing on WWE TV until the Chavo Guerrero/Rey Mysterio Rivalry that starts after the Great American Bash. Huzzah for WWE ten and a half years ago!

You can rest assured knowing that Vicky Guerrero will not be appearing in my story (fully clothed or otherwise) and that Mickie's Harem of Broken B itches will be unveiled in the next chapter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post: