View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 02:10 PM

Thanked 2,435 Times in 235 Posts

Well, I'm back. It's been a long week and I did it without a single orgasm, as much as I would have liked to! I just couldn't risk getting caught by my roommate. I have not yet masturbated since I've been home, however I did ride hubby and had two orgasms! OMG, the first one was good but the second was amazing! I tried to last as long as I could before cumming the first time and maybe made it about a minute, which is pretty good for me. I just get off so fast! A part of what made my second orgasm so amazing is that we came together and I could feel his white hot sperm shooting inside of me as my pussy was contracting all over his rock hard cock! I stayed motionless on top of him for several minutes after, just sitting there enjoying the feeling of him inside of me, and my pussy wouldn't stop quivering. I was so turned on! Anyway, when I get the urge to get out my Hitachi, probably tonight, I will be sure to record it for you all so don't worry. Thanks so much for the wonderful messages and compliments. Please don't stop sending them I have included some photos that I tried to take of myself under the covers at the hotel. They didn't turn out that great but you get the idea
Attached Thumbnails
7388.jpeg   7389.jpeg  

7390.jpeg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post: