View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 11:04 AM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Breakup Blow Job

As a result of a very fortunate wrong number telephone call, I met and dated a cute little brunette from the coal fields. I was on temporary assignment with a utility construction company. She had lived there all her life, had been married briefly but quickly discovered that she really disliked the guy after she started living with him and so got divorced. It took me a long time to finally get to fuck her, but it was worth the wait. Hot little body and a really sweet-tasting pussy. It was also the first time I ever used a rubber - she wasn't on the pill, and we were very careful to avoid getting pregnant. When my assignment ended I asked her to come over for some goodby sex, since I was leaving the next day. After a couple of sessions of good sex she said she wanted to come with me down to the city where my permanent location was. She wanted to get married, but I knew she wasn't "the one" for me. She had never lived with anyone out of wedlock, but she decided that I would be her first cohabitant.

Her parents FREAKED OUT when she told them what she had decided. They couldn't stop her since she was 20 years old, but they tried everything they could including begging and causing me trouble on the job. A couple of weeks after we had settled in my apartment, her mom and dad came down from their coal mining town to take her home. They lectured her while I was at work, and promised her a new car and an apartment they would pay for if she would come home and not "live in sin" anymore. She gave in and agreed to go back with them the next day.

When I got home from work she told me her decision. I told her I understood and then bought some champagne to celebrate our last night together. The next morning we started to have sex one last time, but she discovered that she had started her period. I told her that I had plenty of towels and that it was no big deal, but she just would not try it. She did offer to give me head and then finish me off with her hand. I played with her cute little B-cup tits while she blew me. Always before she could tell when I was getting close, and would stop before I came in her mouth. No exceptions - she had never tasted cum and never would. This time I controlled my reactions and didn't give her any indication that I was going to blow. At the last second I let go of her tits, put my hands on the back of her head, and started shooting in her mouth. I got three spasms into her mouth before she pulled away, and the rest then went on her neck and chest. I thought she would be mad (that was kind of the objective), but she said that the taste wasn't nearly as bad as she had expected.

It got a little ugly from there. She told me if I married her I could come in her mouth any time she was having her period. I had already made up my mind however, and she went tearfully back to the mountains.

Never heard from her again.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post: