Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Will’s Mom Comes Undone
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 12:29 PM

Default Palin in Comparison -- Part 2

Maneuvering a 2015 Mercedes AMG GT convertible -- just one of the Parnell family's new cars -- up her winding driveway at the end up what was already a long work day, Danielle Parnell wondered why she ever agreed to permit her son Will to have a sleepover on a school night. That feeling was amplified when she realized Will and his friends had blocked access to the garage forcing her to leave her car parked outside. Of course, not one of them was in sight.

"Alia," Danielle shouted as she stepped from the expensive sports car and spied the Parnell family nanny peeking out the front door, "please get over here and give me a hand."

As the young woman approached and offered her standard greeting of "welcome home Mrs. P," her employer gave voice to her most recent thought, "I can't believe I said yes to this sleepover idea; where are the little savages?"

"They're down on the sports court shooting hoops and otherwise running amok," replied the perennially positive Alia, "boys will be boys I guess."

"Fine," replied Danielle snappily, "just make sure that they're either outside or down in the basement. And after you bring my briefcase inside pour me a glass of wine. I'm going to take a bath and given the day I've had a nice Pinot Noir will be the perfect accompaniment to it."

"Sure thing boss," came the peppy reply, "the pizza for the boys should be here in an hour or so and between now and then I'll make sure they stay outside -- either in the yard or on the court. It's a good thing you had those lights put in down there. It'll be getting dark soon."

After toting Danielle's bag into the Parnell's colossal home and pouring the "lady of the house" her glass of wine, Alia quickly took a gander out the kitchen window to check on the whereabouts of Will and his friends. As expected, the five seemingly tireless teens -- all either freshman or sophomores from Gonzaga and members of the school's junior varsity crew team -- were engaged in some form of two-on-three ultimate Frisbee or something of that nature.

"At least none of them has escaped," the young nanny said to herself before turning to prepare dinner for Danielle's two young daughters, the 14 year old Anna and 11 year old Maria.

Meanwhile, outside, boys were indeed being boys.

"Nice throw Quentin," joked Malcolm Biggs as Quentin Kayser tossed the Frisbee errantly past its intended target -- namely Malcolm -- and into the woods, "is your arm worn out from fantasizing about Sarah Palin."

"Stuff it loser," came Quentin's retort, "you're probably going jerk yourself blind thinking about her."

As Will headed off to pick up the disc that had at this point sailed far into the trees behind his house, the last of the five boys, Christian Tabash, quietly added, "and it doesn't hurt that Mrs. Parnell is going to be up there on stage with her tomorrow -- Will's mom is hot."

But as Malcolm and Quentin nodded their heads in agreement, Calum Duncan -- still smarting from the treatment of his mother by Danielle the night before -- made his own thoughts known.

"She's nothing but a stuck-up snob," the young Duncan boy interjected, "always making us feel stupid with her big mouth and making sure little Will over there isn't too 'exposed to our bad influence.' I'd love to see her look stupid for once."

"True dat'," said Malcolm remembering all the times that Mrs. Parnell had embarrassed him and his mother, "my mom says she has it coming -- but she's still hot!"

"Cut it out guys, here comes Parnell," Quentin chimed in.

As Will came running to rejoin his friends he gave the Frisbee a mighty toss, sending it past all of them as well as over the home's spacious patio. It finally landed against an outside wall along the far end of the sprawling house.

"Your turn to get this one Calum," Malcolm said just as Alia's voice could be heard shouting out that the pizza had at last arrived.

"Fair enough," said Calum as he headed off to find the errant throw, "you guys go ahead -- I'll find the Frisbee and be right down. And leave me some pizza!"

Walking from her palatial master bedroom into her cavernous master bath -- the full wine glass Alia had just poured in one hand and the bottle, just in case she wanted seconds, in the other -- Danielle Marie Parnell paused to look at herself in the mirror and, as usual, loved what she saw.

"I'll be right back beautiful," she said to her reflection, "but first I need to get out of these clothes."
Before heading into her spacious master closet -- really more of a large and refined personal dressing room -- Danielle placed the wine bottle on the small glass table that sat next to her tub, started the water running and, to let in the cool yet still temperate autumn air, raised the shade on one of the many large windows along the master bath's outer wall and cracked it open just a bit.

Finally, as she made her way into her enormous closet, she stopped at the touch screen control pad by the door, dimmed the bathroom lights and turned on some music the sound of which made imperceptible to her the clunk of the Frisbee that had just struck - but not broken - the recently opened bathroom window.

"It's black as night out here," Calum Duncan thought to himself as he furrowed around in search of Will's throw gone wild, "this is useless."

Then, just as he was about to abandon the search and head in for some pizza, Calum noticed a light on about halfway along the side of the Parnell's gigantic home. To his very good fortune the light -- which was streaming out into the fall darkness through a partially open window -- illuminated the exact spot where the Frisbee had landed. But if that was very good fortune, what Calum was about to witness after picking up the Frisbee and peering through that window, was a fortune against which even Bill Gates' would pale.

After slipping out of her power suit and blouse, and taking off her very expensive jewelry, Danielle Marie Parnell -- with her sky high, black, patent leather Manolo Blahnik BB pumps, black, silk La Perla push-up bra and matching thong still on, slipped into a very short, black, silk robe. The suburban sexpot then headed back into the luxurious, spa-like environs of her now dimly lit master bath.

Re-encountering in a floor length mirror the reflection of not only her face but of her spectacularly sexy, barely covered body, Danielle smiled devilishly.

"I told you I'd be back beautiful," she cooed, reaching down for her glass of wine from which she then took a very long sip before continuing, "you look sexier every time I see you."

Picking up the Frisbee that had come to rest in the bushes against the side of the Parnell home, Calum thought he heard music -- Prince -- coming through the open window. Secreting himself in the bush right below the fenestram the young man peered over the window sill into what had to be the biggest, most elaborate bathroom he had ever seen. White marble seemed to be everywhere.

The floors, the walls, even the ceiling was tiled in the opulent stone. Along the wall farthest from him was a very long white marble vanity with two carved glass sinks sitting atop the polished surface. Alongside the fancy double vanity -- and set between two frosted glass sconces -- leaned what had to be ten foot tall floor to ceiling mirror beveled to echo the mirror that ran along the vanity top itself. Next to that was a glassed-in shower enclosure that looked big enough for ten people. Finally, right below the window through which he was looking, a good ten feet or more from the aforementioned vanity, sat a massive, black, cast iron tub that rested on four silver lion-claw feet. The entire tub, including the feet, was polished to shiny perfection. Meanwhile, right next to the silver faucet that was filling the black tub with water, a full glass of wine sat on a table.

While there was no denying that the dulcet tones of the recently deceased Prince's voice and the gentle, falling water of the filling tub were pleasant sounds, it was the unmistakable click-clack of high heels on marble that -- as he was about to turn away and head for some pizza -- kept Calum Duncan glued to his hidden perch outside the open window.

But even that melodious staccato, a favorite sound of men and boys everywhere and a signal to Calum to prop his iPhone on the open window sill before hitting the video "Record" button, was overshadowed by the vision that greeted the horny high schooler. Strutting sexily into his field of view -- and that of his camera -- was Will's mom -- the always arrogant Danielle Marie Parnell -- wearing naught but a towering pair of black heels and a very, very short silk robe.

Calum couldn't believe it -- he was transfixed. But that was only the beginning. As she picked up the glass of wine that was sitting next to the tub, Mrs. Parnell started talking to her reflection in the mirror.

"I told you I'd be back beautiful," she said almost lovingly to herself, "you look sexier every time I see you."

As her tub continued slowly to fill, and after draining her first glass of wine and pouring herself another, Danielle continued her conversation with the mirror -- this time clearly imagining a different audience.

"Do you honestly think you can compete with this . . . governor," the sassy and slightly tipsy suburbanite taunted an invisible Sarah Palin while placing a highly manicured hand on her hip and throwing back her hair for emphasis, "well think again -- trailer trash."

"And what about you Duncan," Mrs. Parnell mocked -- stunning a gob-smacked Calum who thought for a second he'd been caught before realizing Danielle was imagining his mother Emily as her audience, "how does an out of shape loser like you -- with your unexercised body in your ill-fitting polyester suits -- even imagine that you belong on the same stage with this."

Then, without missing a beat, Danielle untied the sash holding her robe together and, letting the silk garment fall open to reveal the translucent front panel of her lacy, black La Perla thong as well as its mate of a push up bra arrogantly proclaimed, "you can't imagine -- because you don't belong here -- you fat cow!"

Breaking momentarily from her fantasy as she saw the tub was nearly full, Danielle shut the water and took another sip of wine. But, apparently finding the water a bit too hot to climb into, the beautiful barrister again began to address the mirror in front of her.

"You see . . . ladies . . . these good men and boys aren't here to hear you drone on about your lunatic fringe political views . . . and they're certainly not here to see either of you. No . . . they've come -- or they soon will -- to see only one thing – me; right boys. It’s the truth losers -- they all want to see me and you hags all want to be me."

And as those last words left her lips, and Calum -- admittedly aroused -- tried to keep his camera steady, Danielle Parnell let her tiny silk robe slip off her shoulders and onto the floor revealing her perfect be-thonged ass to Calum's hungry eyes and lens.

Putting both hands on her hips, the ordinarily severe alpha lawyer pushed her spectacular bottom outward and purred again at her reflection, "this is what you want isn't it Mr. Hess -- not that dumpy Rebecca . . . and this is why your grizzled shrew of a wife isn't even on the stage any more isn't Dr. Kerr -- or should I call you Stewie -- you loser. And is this what all of you imagine while you're ogling me from behind isn't it boys. That's right Calum, that's right Quentin, and Malcolm and Christian . . . you little perverts don't think I notice -- well I do -- you disgusting freaks. None of you can resist this. Well too bad you miscreants because you're never going to see it."

As Will's mom took yet another hit of wine while again admiring her fantastic ass and tits, her otherwise beautiful face sported the same smug look that Calum had seen so many times before.

Then, testing the water one more time as Purple Rain began playing on her fancy sound system, Danielle Marie Parnell began a sexy strip tease to the music's erotic strains. As she ran her hands over her spectacular body, gyrating almost indecently to Prince's masterpiece -- just as he would have envisioned -- the 44 year old stunner first peeled off her bra . . . what great tits . . . then her panties . . . what an incredible ass and well-manicured landing strip . . . until . . . standing only in her heels as the song came to its climactic ending, she stepped from them -- wine glass still in hand -- into the warm embrace of her bath.

Not for a second would the self-absorbed beauty ever imagined that someone would have, could have, caught her entire performance -- from the moment she walked into her bathroom to the second her pert bottom came to rest in the tub -- on film. But Calum Duncan had done just that.

"Calum," Alia's voice shouted out of the darkness, "forget about finding that silly Frisbee . . . your pizza's getting cold."

Although Alia's call was strong enough to reach her, having drifted off into a complacent alcohol and hormone induced half-slumber, Danielle didn't hear a thing.

Meanwhile, after carefully putting his iPhone into the pocket of his recently zipped up shorts, Calum Duncan headed for the front door of the Parnell house to wash his hands and get some pizza -- he was famished. More importantly, he had just what he needed to turn the tables on Mrs. Parnell.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post: