View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 05:00 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default She won't tell me much more than this

For some reason my wife felt the need to cheat on one of her previous boyfriends, regularly. She's told me one story of how when on holiday in Lanzarote she cheated on him.

The story goes like this... she used to go running most mornings before it got too warm. He boyfriend stayed in bed, hung over from the night before.

She got friendly with a German boy, who was also out running most mornings. Well one thing led to another and she went back to the lads apartment. She met the two other lads sharing his apartment. They chatted and had a laugh for the first few visits, but nothing happened.

After about the 3rd or 4th day, and after the chat had gotten progressively dirtier, one of the lads asked my wife if she had ever been fucked by three lads at the same time. Well she hadn't.. but she told me she thought what the hell and went for it. If your offering she told them!

She's described to me in some detail how they took turns at fucking her, how she sucked them while being fucked. She didn't get to do a double penetration or anal, as she said the thought 'scared' her. She thought it would be too painful. She told me how one of the boys licked her pussy and flicked her clit with his tongue, while she was being fucked from behind, in a sort of 69 position.

It ended with them cumming all over her tits, she wanted to avoid a facial and getting cum in her hair before going back to her boyfriend.

I keep asking her for more details, but she says it's about as much as that. She got fucked, sucked cock, and had cum splashed on her tits. What more is there to tell!

I guess she's right.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to rzgreen For This Useful Post: