Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Ever seen someone you know?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 01:03 PM

Default Now what?

Since recognizing this lady here I now face something of a dilemma. She is a business acquaintance who I have met in real life a few times and we are "friends" on Facebook. I don't know her husband well at all. Though I've done lots of searching, I haven't been able to find anymore recent pics and I'm guessing the one's I've found are around 5-10 years old. I think she is a secret nudist and exhibitionist and probably aware these are online but they don't seem to be actively posting anywhere anymore. Judging from a few pics I've seen, she has also had some experiences with multiple men. So, my dilemma is, do I contact her and let her know I've seen her nude pics? I've probably jerked off over her hundreds of times while imagining what it would be like to fuck her or simply photograph her nude. Seeing her over the holidays at a social event where she wasn't wearing a bra gave me an instant, raging hard-on that I had to go relieve in the men's room. I guess it's just the knowledge of her secret "wild side" that turns me on so much but I admit to being a little obsessed. She seems pretty straight laced and conservative in real life and I wonder if she or her husband would mind hearing from an appreciative fan. I would love to share my wife in the same way but there is no way she would allow it, and she has no idea about our "friend." What to do? Should I tell her and see if it leads to maybe something more (like her sending me some private pics!), or should I just leave well enough alone and continue to enjoy the pics that I find?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Do My Wife For This Useful Post: