View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:22 AM

Thanked 366,713 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default Oh No

My sister's best friend, "Margaret" was just one of my "shouldn't haves." At the time, I was young and free and irresponsible, sleeping on my sister's couch for a few weeks. Margaret was much older than I was, 30ish...a magnificent divorcee MILF... before the term MILF existed. That first meeting, the three of us had run errands in town together. Although I was pretty naive at the time, I sensed there was something very horny about Margaret. We finished the day back at Margaret's apartment. My sister saw all the flirting and later commented on it. I told her Margaret seemed like a fun person and left it at that. Days later, in a bold move on my part, I showed up at Margaret's apartment, alone. "I was just in the neighborhood and wanted to say Hi" was my excuse. Margaret invited me in. She seemed friendly, but a little nervous. We sat down on the couch together and talked for a while. Eventually a simple touch led to a kiss and a kiss led to necking. The problem was, Margaret's two kids kept walking in on us. Funny as hell, the song: "Just the Two of Us" was playing on the stereo. Well, since it WASN'T just the two of us, Margaret and I decided to continue our activities at my sister's place. My sister was at work. We ended up fucking...on my sister's bed. Years later, when I told my sister about it, she was more angry at Margaret than at me. (Hey...we changed the sheets. Get over it, Sis!) It was a "shouldn't have" because Margaret ended up getting married to a guy named Paul. That same week, Margaret and I wound up in bed again. It was my first experience being "the other man." Shortly after, I started bleeding out of my cock. I went to a young female doctor who diagnosed "something like a bladder infection" and gave me drugs to clear it up. That was it, for Margaret and I. I shouldn't have slept with Margaret during her wedding week. I felt bad for her new husband. My sister thought we "shouldn't have" fucked in her bed. Margaret remained best friends with my sister up until my sister's death a couple of years ago. I saw Margaret several times over the years when we'd wind up visiting my sister on the same day. It was always cordial. Although I've never cheated on a lover, I've been in three cheating relationships as "the other man." Strange but true, in all three cases the husband's name happened to be Paul. Now, if I meet a guy named Paul, I'm tempted to say..."Paul, huh? What's your wife look like?"